First time growing dating mistake

Hey I was wondering about how many weeks you think this zkittlez auto I can’t remember when it came up beginner’s mistake i don’t know why I didn’t keep records

1 Like

Dont mind my bad photo taking ability

Looks like you have several weeks. Hard to say without seeing clearly. You will need to check your trichomes once most of the pistils change to orange-brown depending on the effects you wish for.

Best of luck.

Several weeks at least. I too am terrible at recording facts of my plant grows, especially dates so I took to putting it in my calandar of my phone. Just basic things like sprout date, starting flower date.

2 Likes

Do you have any earlier photos of your process? Any excited moment of seeds… empty cups… pictures taken for a text? I didn’t keep track last grow either. But realized you can pull up the properties of a photo you’ve taken and get the date.

1 Like

Welcome to the growing addiction!

I know nothing of autos other than what I’ve read here that you just can’t ever really tell other than watching the trichomes but she looks like she needs a lot of fattening up to do.

1 Like

not much on pictures either. sorry, I’ll try to today I only have one plant at the moment & pulled her out of the closet this morning and gave her a haircut. The lights will go out in 5 mins… If my brain functions after they come back I’ll snap a few, its not much to look at.

1 Like

always try to keep a record of what you do and when. Nutrient, water, light dates, things like that. That way you don’t over nute it or something.
Looks nice. Keep a magnifying glass nearby and watch it. You can actually watch the pistils unfold if you watch long enough. It’s relaxing and just a wonder to watch. Good luck!

2 Likes

This is a Gorilla glue auto that started in flower stage 6 days ago.

Found this one it was a White Widow auto from a few grows ago.

1 Like

Did you defoliate that beast at all? (The WW, that is.) :yum:

I’m growing a Blueberry which is pretty thick. Only concern is with humidity and air flow. It looks a bit like your WW did.

The GG looks nice!

Continued success.

1 Like

I finally did, I waited (probably too long) till I couldn’t wait any longer. My first auto & didn’t want to slow anything down, I did fim it at the begining & LST’d the crap out of it. After drying it put out almost 5 oz’s.

1 Like

Get that main stem down homie and drop the lights. Get a nice even canopy. :slight_smile: She looks good though! I’d guess week 7 or 8 from seed.

Funny, I just defoliated last night. Killed me to do it. Something scary about chopping off leaves of a perfectly healthy plant. Them monster fan leaves were blocking so much light tho!

2 Likes

This is the same situation I’m in now. I finally got the courage to cut some leaves to get more air flow. She is thick so I was beginning to worry about air flow. I think I will need to cut more in a few days. Don’t want to stress her out too much. Almost week 6 into flowering and she is packing on some weight.

Can you share before/after pics if you got 'em?

Continued success.