First time growing Autos please Help

I’m thinking about doing Ocean Forest Soil in the bottom 1/3 mixed with some Coco Loco and Happy Frog in the top 2/3 also mixed with some coco loco

No I use Jacks Nutrients there 321 formula which alot of us on here use its simple cheap and last a long time and get great results the plants love Jacks

1 Like

I personally don’t see any benefits of mixing the 2 id either try coco or soil I personally recommend soil for beginner growers as impo its more forgiving you can water every few days with soil as coco has to be watered almost daily both mediums have their pros and cons

1 Like

By expan I assume you mean rehydrate the coco do you use cal-mag to rehydrate also at all?

1 Like

Cal Mag is part of the Jacks formula.

1 Like

I used FFOF with good results but I’m with @SilvaBack203 on the COM team now i use the stonington blend @PurpNGold74 is right about 7 bucks more than FF

1 Like

I’ve used OF soil with Fox Farm nutes after week 5 and haven’t had a single issue. I’d say u will be fine in OF or HF

1 Like

Calmag is really not needed if u use jacks as it is already in the nutes. Other nute lines do recommend using as it is not in their main parts of the mix. Like ff nutes u need calmag. GH u need calmag added.

2 Likes