First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze?

Oph my god look at this beautifu moñas

To-Sha Yoshi, you did it. You started your quest and finally you conquered. Just look at that bud :grin: my god. Lmao…that is the best I’ve ever seen in this forum. And I’ve been here for some time now.
I have your journal saved and will be useing it though out my next grow.
Look at that. Incredible…lol
Thats the first time that you grew a bud or cola that big is that correct ?
I’m going to buzz you later…ok

Great job…and you win the " Golden Bud " award…lol

Will

1 Like

Really nice grow. Super cola ! That looks like it is going to be some great smokin’ Congrats Jerry

To answer your question , yes this has been the biggest yield yet , and it all started out as an auto grow , which one plant did grow as an auto and the other a hybrid . The only part that’s disturbing is I’m wondering what the yield could have been if I had done some training . But now I’ve learned 2 key elements in growing using CO2 & Cal-mag in flower , I cannot be more excited for my next grow , but for now I’m re-writing my foot notes in a more detail dialog for growing that I have for each strain so far , but after my lil break waiting on ILGM nutrients , more of the few advance nutrients I used through this grow , and the Humbolt Golden tree and another inline fan to help control the heat from the 2 panels . But I honestly cannot say where the gain came from honestly , but maybe throughout the next grow I can determine more Intel on what , unless it triples this grow being I’m gone scrog the next one , and as you know I start from seed each time , but this time I’m going to take on the big science of hydro as I stated earlier , now I’m trading water , knowing I have no experience but I’m gone give it a shot now that I’m more patient to allow the plant to flourish . Now before I go , I read a parable that said if you love a flower let it grow and it flourish , but if you pick the flower , the love dies with the flower ? That cannot be in terms of cannabis , maybe those purrrty ones with thorns , but not smokable flowers …lol !!! P.S Garrigan62 you know how to reach me if you help my brother , we , us , I will help you alone the way .

To close this thread with final , 5 ounces off one blueberry that was grown with ILGM grow nutrients , and flowered with advance grandmaster level all additives for 2 weeks and than advance Sensi bloom with humbolt golden tree nutrients , and my biggest yield from one single plant which I’m very satisfied . Hope this journal help many of us new growers , and in a short break I’ll try to write a thread on a hydro grow using the same methods of nutrients , but with main lining techniques into a scrog grow screen which will be my first , but I think it will be very rewarding if success is reached .

3 Likes

Getting everything set up and running to get temps and humidity regulated , and running pumps on drip feed water farm to let that also regulate before starting my hydroponic og Kush grow .

Great job Yoshi I hope my blueberry comes out like yours. I think I have less than 2 weeks on mine. Trichomes are about 50/50 clear milky. I’m going to wait for some Amber ones, I like the couch lock feeling. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Tom

I harvest mine in two stages , I counted more than 5 Amber trichomes on one sugar leaf close to the top , I cut the second layer of the plant buds from stalk , and leaf the very bottom buds and the very top colas , than when I counted more than 5 Amber ones on the bottom , I harvest the whole plant . The reward is this , the first buds cut is very strong and sweet , but super mellow high , and the last harvested buds are still curing , which the earlier X ones are as well , but to try the quality , the last harvested buds has a real hard mellow couch lock , very relaxing on my lower back pain and nerve pain from recent surgery . The earlier buds are great for getting up and being social with a business meeting , complete focused and alert type high , so to me the blueberry has been one of my favorites as well as the O.G.Kush , Sour Diesel , and Grand Daddy Purp . Hope this helps if it make sense !

1 Like

You got 5oz off that one blueberry? That was wet weight? Was that including your trim? I hope I get 3 off mine. Mine are no where as nice as yours.
Tom

I think I did not use enough nutes or stopped them to soon. Some of the leaves got light burn from when I was gone a few days and no one moved lights.

1 Like

this is my blueberry not sure when it will be ready, but it’s got 2 weeks at least .

2 Likes

Tlkbear the middle set of colas wieght was 56 g and the lower colas and the very top was 80 g added together is 136 divided by 28 is like 4.8 ounces I think , which is really good I think , but I’m not really into for massive amounts of wieght , just to get enough Oil to help my sibling . But compared to my first 4 grows , this one out did all of them and I did not used any growing techniques . This plant was started as an auto , but didn’t grow like an auto genetic plant would grow , the amnesia haze did , but not the blueberry . So I continued to grow it as a regular feminized plant . Now I did add another LED panel , and I used the whole line of Advance nutrients grandmaster level with Sensi Bloom A & B base nutrients , in Veg I used ILGM nutrients with the grandmaster level of additives with Robert nutrients , and in late flower , I added humbolt golden tree . Like MacG informed me , I don’t know where the added wieght was generated from , the nutrients or the added light or both , but it was a very interesting grow and amazing to see colas get that big on one plant . Now I know the potential of growing just one plant scrogged in hydro , using the same nutrients formula and 2 panels , which should be a really good grow .

Great work, the plant just looked to small for that. I do believe you. Got me thinking on different lights and NUTES. You always have a lot of info. My problem with indoor grow its to hot in summer. I would have problems not being able to cool it’s enough. Damn desert lol.
And btw how you making the oil? And hope your sib. Gets enough oil.

Total height was 34 1/2 inches , yes I did measure , but I had no other room just that plant only . But I added another panel right in the beginning of flower . 4.8 ounces to me was a shocker , but it’s was a very patient reward .

1 Like

Yoshi, was that before or after drying ?

Will

4.8 total after fully dried and in week 3 & 2 of curing .

1 Like

Great growlog Yoshi!! Thanks for sharing your experience with autos.

I’m concidering auto Amnesia Haze (or WW) for my first grow.

How many plants would you recommend in a 4x4x6 tent? How much did the Haze yield?

I did 2 in a 2x2x5 , so I would say 3 no more than 4 definitely , unless you used a screen scrog . But it will get interesting for getting light thru the canopy of 4 lush plants . Keep us updated !!!

Amazing log Yoshi
Thanks for sharing and the effort
Am into 20th day after germination on 5 autos between WW and SSkunk myself,first timer also so its really nice to visualize the steps waiting ahead))
I skimmed through the middle of the log, So did the blueberry turn out to be an auto after all? And what was your final yield from the haze??

Thank you , my intentions was to kind of help those who just starting on how to grow from seed to harvest simply . But I think the Amnesia was 3.9 ounces and the blueberry was 4.5 , which has been my 2 most biggest yields as of now , but if I can get the hydro top feed DWC figured out , I think I can out do myself if I can keep all variables in perspective . I tried once and failed , but I’m gone give it another try some day . Now my next thread will be on a screen scrog grow with one plant main lined manifold to fill out a 21 X 19 1/2 scrog screen . Just put seeds in paper towel to germ and get it going . I also bought Humbolt Golden Tree additive , and Fox Farm Cha-Ching , and Fox Farm Open Seaseme , plus everything else I have which will make this plant very interesting . So hopefully in the next 2-4 weeks I’ll be starting my manifold and I’ll start the thread …Happy Growing & Keep it Green and Clean !!!

3 Likes