First time growing Auto flowering plant (White Widow)

I just ordered some White widow auto flowering seeds. I can’t wait for them to get here. I don’t have any experience with any auto flowering plants. Does anyone have any advice on how to grow the biggest white widow auto flower and a large yield .Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I grow outdoors

My first grow is about finished. I did 1 super skunk photo, 1 white widow auto. NO IDEA WTF I’m doing but here she sits, 11 weeks into flower.

Welcome to the forum , can’t say I am a master at the white widow auto yet but my first time with it is going well. So far I’m 5 weeks in.

That’s a nice plant man.I will be happy if all of my WW Auto turn out like yours. I’ll be growing mine outdoors though. I would love to have a grow tent but under the circumstances it’s not possible for me at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s awesome to have a place where I can talk to my type of people. If you could tell me the does and do not about the WW auto from your experience with them I would greatly appreciate it.

I’ll tag you in my journal so you can see from pre-planning to current.

1 Like

Ok thanks man!!

1 Like

Hey if you can learn from someone else’s mistakes you can avoid ever having those struggles that will put you ahead of the game.

That’s what I’m thinking. I’m kindly behind the game this year, I’m getting a late start for the outdoors. That’s why I ordered the WW auto. I can’t afford anymore set backs this year. Like I said before I appreciate the help and if I can help you or anyone else I will. I ordered 20 WW auto seeds this morning actually from ILGM I was wondering what is the average shipping time?

Where are you located in the US? Or England? If it’s the US I got mine in about 2 weeks.

Thanks! She’s probably a week or so away from harvest. When I started her, I didn’t know any of the “rules” for autos. She’s been repotted 3 times, topped, and defoliated. The buds on her 2 main kolas are currently 12” long and 2 1/2” in diameter. She should put down some weight lol

1 Like

Can I get a tag?

1 Like

United States in the South. I couldn’t reply back yesterday. I reached the maximum replies for a newbie so it wouldn’t let me reply.

1 Like

I have been reading up on the WHITE WIDOW AUTO and the LST popped out to me. The thing is I never have done LST . I was wondering if I kept a journal would someone that has been successful growing auto’s walk me through it. I have grown regular plants outdoors but I have zero experience with auto’s and what I have read auto’s are a lot different than reg plants.Also I was wondering how White Widow Auto does outdoors.

Of course you can find plenty of help here. And yes I have seen beautiful wwa outdoors.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like