First time growing anything please help

Like @Firsttimer3 I used \ am using FFOF ( which Is ‘hot’ ) for previous and Current grow and I had good success starting my seeds, after germinating, in a peat pot placed inside a soil filled solo cup (50% ffof and 50% coco coir).
Day 11 transplanted to 3 gal bags which has straight ffof at lower 1/3rd of bag and then slurry mix of 50/50 ffof and coco coir ( with 2 cups perlite added ) up to 3" from top.
I prepped\ filled the 3 gal bags the day I germinated the seeds and soaked soil with ph’d water, just shy of runoff, and were Ready to receive seedling 11 days later (a recommended step from APotForPot I’ve done all 3 grows)
Gave the girls pH’d water with Cal Mag Only for 4 weeks… then it’s time to check run-off and proceed accordingly… has been my experience.
I am sure some strains can handle hot soil better than others. Gelato and Blue Cheese at Day 43 doing Great… 2 Gelato’s at Day 21 doing Great…
I am totally unfamiliar with W.Widow so I am looking forward to following Firsttimer3’s journey.

check out my current endeavor using ffof
3rd Grow - with Gelato Auto - Show Your Grow / Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

1 Like