First time growing and LST White Widow Autos

This is my first time growing any auto’s. I decided to try the White Widow AUTOFLOWERING. I have been reading up on the autos and LST seems like the way to go with them. But I have never LST any type of plant. Should I start LST them now and if so , any advice is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m not to experienced with autos myself. I’m currently growing 2 NL autos. I decided to LST them and what I did was waited until they got to fifth node and bent them over essentially horizontal and tied them down. Usually I will have 8 or more colas using this method with photos. The autos didn’t develop as many colas but they still will 6 or so. Here’s some pics.

2 Likes

Maybe this will help, my friend :+1:

1 Like

Looks good!

2 Likes

not now your girls are to small…im new to growing …i have a photo that im LST training so i wouldnt screw up a auto flower …this girl or guy im growing im not sure which yet but was a seed from a killer nug that i smoked …found 2 seeds and 1 germinated

im downloading and uploading with an old laptop so it takes awhile but im downloading new picks now

Thanks man!! It might just be me but It looks like you got it down pat !!

1 Like

That’s a good looking plant. I have a few photos also and I’m thinking about LST couple of those and maybe topping them a little bit also to see how bushy they can get.

The main thing is you don’t want to stress them once they get to Flower.

lol…dont be fooled …lol im guessing all the way but with help from people in here and watching video from different growers you start picking things up

Thank you, I have seen some pics of your plants on here . It really looks like you know a thing or two about auto’s. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like