First time growing an auto

Ok thanks for the info. I’ll look those up and see what’s up.

1 Like

I saw this Mars hydro complete kit ts 2000 light and 4x4 tent with the ventilation system etc for 639. I also saw a 4x4 tent and the 3000 light for 614 but without anything else?

1 Like

Actually saw the same complete kit on Mars site for 569.

1 Like

Those are the ones I was talking about from Mars. Either one will work good :+1: I’ve never been to the Mars site but they’ve been around for quite awhile so buying direct shouldn’t be a problem

So the tsw 2000 will be good for the 4x4 tent? I looked at that map and from what I can tell the numbers are above 500 until the outer edges.

Hate to jus jump in but yes mars ts2000 a good light it has 2nd best diodes n strong light… everyone will tell u something different but I feel go with what feels right n b smart about it n always check the footprint of the light for veg n bloom

No worries jumping in. I want to get started correctly as possible. Thanks.

Tsw2000 will be great for 4x4 and I’ve seen some great grows on here under Mars lights I think you would be happy with it

1 Like

We’re going to find out. July1st becomes legal in Virginia. Trying to get all my ducks in a row.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Quack, quack, congrats goes out to ur state for joining the real world. Nothing but good wishes n the best of luck with ur grow. There’s plenty of help n knowledge available here, fer sure. Grow’em tall, grow’em wide, but more importantly, just grow’em! :alien:

2 Likes

Thanks, never thought I’d see it here. I’ve wanted to grow ever since I saw my first high times mag. I’ve been reading lots of stuff to try to prepare.

Brother u got the right idea there, read, read, n read, then remember there’s thousands of ways to grow. None r wrong if ur puffing ur own nugs at the end of the day, r maybe a wake n bake, r after lunch, before dinner, r at bed time. Good luck :alien:

2 Likes

I looked at the sonofarm 4000 pro series draws 400w ppfd map looks good. Read some great reviews. $425. That’s a much better price than the spider or viper lights you suggested. After reading alot of post here I continue to see beginners having to buy or add lights after starting I don’t want to make that mistake. What do you think? @MeEasy

@KPC I’m not sure who or why lights were being added but you can buy $1500 lights and I’m sure your first grow won’t be great unless you are either really good or lucky. It takes much more than expensive lights to grow weed. You do get brag about what you spent if that’s important to you.

Sonofarm is a newer US company so there’s not alot of info about them out there but I’ve seen a couple posts saying they loved em and they had pics of nice plants. Can people lie on here everyday they do I’m sure but I guarantee it’s not just about the cheaper lights. I don’t see nor have I heard that there’s anything wrong with the company but I’ve never bought anything from them.

2 Likes

That’s funny I’ve been growing when all there was for info was High Times :joy::joy::rofl::crazy_face::v::alien:

3 Likes

It ain’t just beginners, I’ve done it n I’m sure there r a lot of others. Probably couldn’t count how many people here n this forum gots blurples sitting around r supplementing other lights :v::alien:

3 Likes

One thing that stands out n ur post is the amount of time ur spending reading. It doesn’t cost a penny but it pays n $$ saved​:v::alien:

1 Like

High tines an word of mouth…

Where I came from u had to see it first, 4 fingers…:alien: