First time growing - 7 weeks in. Feedback appreciated!

@PurpNGold74 shes a banana kush auto. Thoughts?

1 Like

@PharmerBob what does defoliating prevent this or? What’s the reasoning?

How about your temps? Day and night if u got em. I wouldnt go full panic tho.

@PurpNGold74 during the day it can get up to 80, but usually stays around 75

N night? Im asking because colder night temps (especially in flower) bring colorful buds

1 Like

Wow. I totally thought I typed night too. Day time gets up to 80-82, but usually 75. Night time gets down to 68, sometimes 65.

1 Like

There it is lol. Yup 20 degree swings in flower will do it. No alarms

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 so should I try to lessen the gap or it ok to have those swings? I just want to make sure she is OK HAHA

1 Like

Yup she’s fine. 20 is about the most u want. Its more important to have 75-80 daytime and over 60 night. Metabolism slows if it goes any lower and makes for slower growth. Ill purposely drop my flower room under 70 for colors

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 ooooooh that’s sweet. Okay, thanks so much. You’ve been sooooo much help.

1 Like

Dont mention it. :wink:

1 Like

It’s not a phosphate lacking problem is it? I mean the cold also explains it

1 Like

Im hoping not. If it was, she’d have been back with pics like wth is going on with my plant!! Lol

1 Like

@Leholf @PurpNGold74 by phosphate, you mean phosphorus? I don’t think so. Some of her leaves do bend downward but it’s not curling from the tips and there is no yellowing or brown spots. I think it’s just chilly. I like to sleep in an ice box :rofl:

2 Likes

True :slight_smile: figured it was the temp drop sorry

2 Likes

No worries!! I appreciate alllll of the help!

2 Likes

Baby girl starting to fatten up :yum: I’m starting to see more and more trichomes and sugar leaves.

7 Likes