- What strain, -Banana Kush autoflower
- Method: -Generic potting soil
- Vessels: - 5 gallon plastic bucket, holes drilled in bottom for drainage
- PH of Water - unknown, tap water
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable -I made the mistake of not establishing a feeding schedule on my first plant, so now I am almost 7 weeks in and havE been treating symptoms of deficiencies/overages as they appear (don’t scold me , trust me I’ve learned my lesson).
- Indoor- Yes, grow tent 24 x 24 x 48
- Light system- LED 300W Grow light: 100PCS x 3W
- Humidity- unknown
- Ventilation system- fan&filter&ducting&combo: 10"H x 7"D, 1.5 inches Carbon Layer, fan: 120V60HZ; 101Watt; 0.86A; 2850RPM; 189CFM; 4" Double layer duct φ4" * 25FT
How am I doing…??? Had a calcium deficiency around week 5 and purchased dolomite lime. That seemed to fix the issue. Leaves started getting dark green with curled, burnt tips a few days later. From what I read, it is indicative of nitrogen toxicity so I stopped feeding and flushed the Buckets with tap water thoroughly.
Pictures of plant now are attached. I think she is close to flowering??