First Time Grower - Yellow Leaves

I have been spraying the leaves with water to add humidity maybe something in the water?

Same yellowing as the first ones that all died

Sorrybto hijack yourbthread but i love growers and hate fly tippers. Dont know whatnot make of this person

its just in the corner of a car park to a nature area
Reuse coco and find a bin to put your shit in.
Sorry

1 Like

What’s your light cycle? How old are these? Are you adding nutes? Your temps are high, are you running a fan?

Lights are on for 18 hrs. They are 4 weeks old I added fertilizer when I transplanted them 2 weeks ago, and I do have a fan on part time.

If you’ve. A tent then clip on monkey fans are great one blowingbetween lights and plants. Exhaust should be near but they take up fuck all room. One under canooy. .total air movement.point slightly up ti blow hot air up

No more foliar spray i suggest. An auto and she looks like she stressed into early flower. If having heat and no control…flip lights to 6/2 or 5/3 to help regulate. Quality of light is going to matter. No way around it. Others can help better but BASICS are first look. Wet/dry water cycle if not living soil. I would not stress the girl a lot and use her to learn for next. Saving 1 teaches way more than 1 just going great. Stressing over them steals the fun. Just my thoughts. She is salvagable.

1 Like

:point_up_2: too close- try 18” if that’s a true 600 watts/dimmable?

Medium you’re using and PH of input water?

2 Likes

Missed that OG. That is a major stressor. Way too close.

1 Like

looking at pictures im not very experiend but is try some calmag ppm your water with this to 300. Canna? Whichever , wait for others but canna is easy

No tent just using a spare bathroom, i have a floor fan going which has lowered the temp to 75

1 Like

I stopped the spraying, and moved the lights up to help cool the room.

1 Like

I moved the lights up to 18"

1 Like

Sounds like fertilizer burn. I use top soil with composted manure and vermiculite mixed in. I tend to over fertilize mine sometimes. Tried that fancy potting soil when I started. Gets expensive for dirt you can mix yourself.

I’m using happy frog thought it was good maybe not so much

Is there any saving them at this point?

I’m looking to get them out of the happy frog soil

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that medium Growmie. A lot of issues going on here and need more history to help :love_you_gesture:

What are your runoff numbers?