First time grower, White Widow auto

Sweet! healthy looking plants!

1 Like

I’ve been fighting a heat issue, I think the vipraspectra light puts off lots of heat, I see another QB 260 in my near future.

New QB 260w light ordered.

1 Like

Are they that much better. ? Wonder how big of one I would need to veg and flower 2 to 3 plants in a 4 by 5 by 7 area

Not sure if ther better but they don’t put off the heat that my other light does. I’m running a little hot is my reason for getting another one.

2 Likes

I think 2 qb 320 xl kits would work for u in that space good.

1 Like

Nice & healthy

2 Likes

9 weeks from sprouts. Gave them another wpm treatment. Everything looking good.

4 Likes

Bad seed plants are growing fast.

1 Like

Bag, not bad. Lol

1 Like

Did you detect any or was it a preventative measure?

Preventive, since I had it I’ll probably treat every week or 2.

1 Like

Well buds are filling out. They have been stressed quite a bit with the WPM and the defoliation I did and some heat issues. I think I can limp to the end and get a crop I hope.

2 Likes

Hard to get a good pic.

3 Likes

Lots of clear and cloudy. What are you thinking for the remaining time until you harvest? I had WWAs for my first two frows and they went about 85-90 days total.

1 Like

I’m guessing 3-4 weeks. Saturday was 4 weeks of flower. I’m at day 66 from sprout.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve been having high heat issues, but I think I have it a bit better, it was running 88-90 with the tent door open and another fan blowing in. I ducted not exhaust vent into my attic and added an input fan. That seems to help, now it’s peeking at 84 with the tent closed up.

2 Likes

10 weeks day 70. Buds are packing it on. These plants are amazing, I have made several mistakes but they seem to be doing ok. The little girl in the back sprouted about two weeks after the others and I killed it twice but it has kicked it into overdrive.

6 Likes