First time grower, White Widow auto

Thanks, how do they look compared to yours?

Mine are in a RDWC setup with a sealed room with co2 and vpd dialed in so our growth rates are different. Today is my 6th week on the dot. Ill throw up a pic when my lights turn on in 3 hours. i may have 12 or so inches more height but health wise we look very similar.

Awesome. I found your journal. :beers:

These things explode when they hit flowering. Fun to watch for sure.

My new light will be here Monday so I’m trying to decide how I want to arrange them. I’m thinking move the viparspectra over and run the QB light front to back. Two plants under each light.

I just posted up my week 6 white widows in my journal if you are interested.

1 Like

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Light was easy to assemble and is bright. Let say my night vision is screwed.

Last pic is with just the QB on.

3 Likes

My hash plant is showing signs of sex the past few days and I’m not sure but thinking it could be a male. :weary:

1 Like

Trimmed the has plant up a bit.

2 Likes

:pensive:

I’m sorry :pensive:. What a bummer

1 Like

7 weeks from first sprout. The hash plant is gone but I have 3 nice healthy WWAs and 1 runt. Lol.

3 Likes

I have everything needed to get my 2+2 veg tent up and running. I’ll get it together and post some pics later today. I have 2 ILGM-GG in paper towels and 3 two week old bag seed seedlings ready. I’m going to try a propetual grow.

1 Like

2 Likes

The seedlings are bag seeds ant the other 2 are ILGM GG feminized.

2 Likes

1 Like

I think I have powdery mildue. Damnit. My fans quit one night and it liked like it rained in my tent the next morning.