First time grower, White Widow auto

I dont. But i am not sure how to set that up

WWA 5 weeks from sprout. The hash plant I got from a dispensary had a 12/1 date on it. They are growing and look pretty good I think. 1 more week then I’ll flip.

When I change to 12/12 is it best not to disturb them in the dark hrs? No peaking. Lol. Trying to decide on the light and dark times.

2 Likes

I’m a few days ahead of you and still think it’s in veg. Do pistols mean your in flower?

Can someone explain flowering time please. When it says flowers in 6/8 weeks when does the time start.

Might tag people… my first time growing

Me too, don’t know who to tag. Lol

hi @Magilla12 @blacksheep

Having your plant have pistils is a sign of pre-flower. Once you see these, after a few weeks you’ll start to see bud formation.

1 Like

Thanks, so if it says 6/8 weeks to flower, the time would start a week or so after you see pistols. Is that correct?

When you see the pistols starting to come out of the tops. This was my first day of flower. 10 days after 12/12 flip

3 Likes

Close up shot up the top that day

2 Likes

Mine officially went into flower today. Pics in the AM.

Flipped today. Time hack.

Curious to see how your wwa do with light time switch. I am getting closer everyday.

Pulled the trigger on a new light today.

Coming soon.

3 Likes

Hash plant.

WWA with slight LTS.

2 Likes

6weeks from sprouts.

2 Likes

The WWAs have caught up with the hash plant that’s 6 weeks older.

1 Like

WWAs with hash plant out. They have kicked into another gear.

1 Like

@Magilla12 We sprouted at about the same time and I’ve been following your auto widows comparing them to mine. Good job!