First time grower, White Widow auto

So u flip time even with auto?

I have read so, but I have 2 autos and 1 photo plant so flip will put the photo into flower.

I can’t stop watching them. Lol. My WWAs have almost caught up with the hash plant.

4 Likes

I am on grow five and can’t help checking in on them all the time too.

4 Likes

I know exactly what u mean

I dropped 4 bag seeds in water and peroxide mix 24 hrs ago, put in rapid rooters today. 3 had split and 1/8” tap showing. Let’s see if I’ve learned anything.

I have started using paper towel with the water peroxide solution and now I am having 100% positive results. I put in peat pot as soon as tail is showing and seed has cracked with half the seed above the soil and use tweezers to pack it in a tiny bit. Then I spray 2 x per day under a water bottle dome. I have the peat pot on top of the soil and pot it is going to go in, I wet the soil underneath so I can shimmy the dome beneath the surface of the soil so when the air filter comes on, they don’t fall off. They stay there under lights until I get roots starting to protrude from the sides of the peat pot, then I bury them in their soil and sprinkle a heavy dose of Ceylon cinnamon on top of the soil around the stem to prevent hardening off and fungus gnats. My home made soil mix is working great.

2 Likes

Here’s one I brought back from the dead. Lol it was sprouted about a week after the others.

Pics are 4 days apart.

2 Likes

They look really good.

Ok today is 5 weeks from sprout, noticed a few pistols last week. Planning on going 1 more week then doing the flip so the hash plant can do its thing. I’ll get some pics later today. Today is a busy one for me. On a side note, my tent has been a little cool, it is the middle of winter in nw Oklahoma, so I shut off my exhaust fan off and the temp came up nicely. I’ll have to keep an eye on it.

@Haildamaged. Here is my first grow

1 Like

2 Likes

These girls are 20 something days from seed. Wwa all of em. Growing fast

nice start @Magilla12 i got 20 ILGM WWA 20 for 20 sprouted i killed one with acidic water Duh!
harvested 19 topped 3 did moderate lst on 5 and grew out the rest ahh natural honestly all did super
the 3 topped were the tallest ??? for some reason over 54 " on one and 50 plus on 3 more even got two clones one made seeds with a lucky charms we named lucky widow got 2000 seeds lol
one clone got 38 grms i think so all yall with WWA have fun with them !

3 Likes

1 Like

I am 25 days from sprout . What stage would anybody say that i am in. Late veg?pre flower? If the latter … when should i change bulb to hps?

2 Likes

@Sixpackdad@

The last pic is actuall an older plant that i managed to save . She was in a dealzer setup and i transplanted her into soil and burned the pee out of her, but she recovered. She is like 43 days from sprout. Can anybody tell me if its flower time for this wwa@Missiles@garrigan65@SlowOldGuy

Hi @blacksheep - nice work on the grow. Do you have a grow journal set up for your grow? We can answer your specific questions there. Thanks!