First time grower, White Widow auto

Growing wwa here also. . About two weekks behind u though. Lookin good

I’m about 2 weeks ahead of you. On week 6 my 3 WWA. Will try my luck with LST next time seeing how well yours filled in. Other then a little bit of tucking the bigger leaves under, I just let mine grow as they pleased, no LST, no topping.

1 Like

So what kind of soil are you all using. I went from jiffy peat pellet straight into fox farms oc forest

Also what kind of lights

I’m using potting soil from the local hardware and fox farm nutes.
This light. A little over 500 watts actual draw.

My first grow too. I have a 400 watt mh and a phlizon 1200 watt(about 300 actual draw) amazon light . For veg purposes and will swittch to hps and hit the switch to bloom and veg on the phlizon light when flower time comes. Your plants are bushy as can be. i tried to fim one of mine, will see how that goes

1 Like

I am 20 days since they popped up and got put under lights.

Will snare a pic soon👍

This has been a learning experience for sure. I almost killed a seedling but brought it back to life. Cheap ph meter don’t cut it. Lol

Tent 1 - 3WWA & 1 blueberry auto im using a viparspectra V600, local big box store organic compost potting mix (no nutes) with perlite, high PH, i wouldnt use again but didn’t know better. I germinated than straight to 3 gal fabric pot.

Tent 2 - 3 BBA & 2 WWA. 4 are in miracle grow natures care potting mix (has nutes) with a large mason size hole in the middle I filled with seedling starting mix. 1 BBA is in coco coir with perlite (I ran out of soil, had a block of coco, so y not). Running a QB 320W XW for lighting.

2 Likes

I keep reusing a mixed calibration solution in a jar so i can test right before I start PHing my water. I dont recalibrate every time, just read the solution to make sure its the pen reads 6.86 like the solution. The solution has been on point for over a month

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

I have 7.0 and 4.1 buffer solutions comes in quite handy.

1 Like

Does this look like pistols?

Those are stipules. I don’t see any pistols yet.

2 Likes

Hard to see but there they are.

3 Likes

Yep, definitely see pistols in those pics

1 Like

First pics are the hash plant and last ones are the WWA so I’d say it’s almost time to make the switch to 12-12. 30 days from sprout.

Now I need to decide what time for lights off, hmmmm. I’m thinking 7-7.

Both autos have pistols and the hash plant is a photo plant so I plan on vegging for two more weeks then I’ll make the flip.