First time grower, White Widow auto

Noob here, growing medical and decided on WW autos for my first time. 4’x4’ tent setup with a Viparspectra V1200 led. I put seeds in dirt as the ILGM guide instructed and have 3 nice 2week old seedlings that are almost ready for transplant into 3 gallon pots. I’ll get photos added shortly.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Great job!

2 Likes

Best of luck. My first grow was WWAs too.

1 Like

They’re looking great!

Nice! I’m growing the same.

It’s been 2 weeks from sprouts and 18 days since I put seeds in water. They are starting to get a few roots out the bottom. Should I transplant or give them a few more days.

3 Likes

Also 1 plant has 2 sets of single leaves then a multi leaf and the other has 1 single then multi.

2 Likes

Transplanted one today, didn’t quite have enough soil for the other one, and my extra sack was in the back seat of my pickup and very cold. Ill let it warm up and transplant the other tomorrow.

I bought the WWA’s buy 10 get 10 free. But only had 1 out of the 20 make it. Probably wont buy autos again. But everything else i have bought from IGLM has been great. I only have 2 grows under my belt so im thinking i did something wrong. Who knows. About to germinate some Maui Wowie and AK47.

1 Like

I dropped 2 yesterday (WW Autos) in paper towel with 5/1 solution water and peroxide on a heating pad in a dark room and I have tails on both this morning. These were ILGM seeds. I had a lot of trouble until I got some help from @Familyman and went with this solution and the heating pad. That has made a real difference for me.

3 Likes

Picked up a plant at the dispensary. It’s a hash plant.

1 Like

I topped it today. Is really opened up the Canopy.

We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Three weeks from sprout. Men transplanted 1 week ago. Looking good to me.

1 Like

The top survived the first night.

Third WWA transplanted. It sprouted 3-4 days later than the other two.

Girls are looking good, did some LST on one of the WWAs. I’ll put up more pics later today.

Here’s my setup. 4’x4’ tent

This light

Plants are coming along nicely.

2 Likes

4 weeks since first sprout. Looking good.
I did some lst and trimmed a few big leaves on 1 and will leave the other one alone. The hash plant has recovered from topping and growing. I put it in a bigger pot also.

Hash plant.

WWA with LST

WWA #2

3 Likes

Runoff ph is low, I’m goimg to water with plain tap water until I get it down. PPM’s are high also. Plants look good though.