First time grower , ugly plant

I have her clone flowering in the same tent , 14 days now. The tent is the only place i can dry her , It that ok or should I dry her in a tent with 24/7 darkness only ?

1 Like

I think they are supposed to be dried in darkness.

1 Like

The lights, plus the heat from those lights, could dry your weed too fast, as well as degrade the cannabinoids.

1 Like

There is usually free shipping when I order my Fox Farms Soil from Amazon. The soil cost more but you will be getting the best as far as I am concerned. The Bushdoctor is a little cheaper and I bought Happy Frog and mixed them together and it made my plants happy. I do have one plant in Green Thumb Soil from local store and she is doing great also. It is much better than the Miracle Grow that I used to garden with. This is my first grow, also, so you might not want my 2 cents. Good Luck.

@Sixpackdad , @blackthumbbetty

Thank you for the advice

I’m gonna have to find a place for the clone for couple days :grin:

Boy, she had a rough start but looking pretty good for a girl. lol

1 Like

:grin: welcome @roseofsharon ,

Thank you for the support , she taught me alot but most importantly to never give up and have patient :v:

1 Like

I’ve been really unsure when to take her down. I decided to let her go two more weeks 12 days ago but looking at her today , now I see more cloudy trich turning amber. I think she still needs a week. This is the 2nd week of flush

Buds are getting heavy and pressured the main stem to an angel near the soil!! Very exciting plant :grin:

7 Likes

Looks like you got some nice dense buds on the way

1 Like

Those are loverly. Some day I’ll have one a nice as that, then I’ll cut her down and dry her out😎

1 Like

Beautiful grow hope mine turn out good!!

1 Like

If that’s an ugly plant, I can’t imagine what a good looking plant looks like

3 Likes

Im afraid to check thier density , I think it breaks the trichomes , I hope :crossed_fingers: they are dense after drying , I just bought a cheap scale to see thier finale weight , Ill post some more pics after drying for sure.

Thank you for the support @Sixpackdad

1 Like

Thank you @Bubblehead , I couldn’t done it without your support and everyone else.

I know they make you feel all Peanut Butter Jelly! :joy:, I wish I can send you a sample :drooling_face:

@Jarnkat,

Thank you for the support.

This plant had a rough start , and Ive done lots of mistakes. Yours is on looking beautiful :grin: , Ill be watching her , and I wish you all the best,

be patient thats all i have to say , gl

1 Like

@BobbyDigital ,

:blush: , Bobby , Looking back when I started this thread ,I never thought she’d turn this way :grin:

Thank you for the support

Here she is and my garden

her clone (30 days) flowering :laughing:

4 Likes

Looking beautiful!

1 Like

RIP :sob:

I have to say, trimming killed my back and it takes forever :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this :rofl:

Thank you all for your support I’ve learned alot from you guys

2 Likes

Nice job. Rewards ahead

1 Like