First , I’m new at this and still learning , thanks to this community.
My start as a new grower wasnt the greatest but im still trying. This plant had some issues with bite marks on leaves after transplant. I’ve been spraying her with neem oil every 2-3 days and things are getting better , new growth is healthy and aggressive. However , I’m noticing different symptoms with this plant lately that im not sure about and i would appreciate some guidance on how to solve it and successfully get to the next phase:
- Top Leaves shape is really weird ? Is it genetics ?
- Leaves curling down and showing orange/brown spots after spraying, is it neem damage or fungus rust ?
- Plant looks so ugly to me , i dont know why ?
- Strain; sativa 50% & Indica 50% Type, Amnesia Haze (fem/auto) vision seeds.
- Soil in pots (Espoma Organic Potting Mix)
- PH of runoff : 5.9
- strength of nutrient (0.5gallon : 0.5m micro/0.75m grow/0.25m bloom/1m calmg) ph: 5.8 (325ppm)
- Indoor grow tent 2x2
- Light system : CFL (3x 32w & 2x 23w)
- Temps; Day (25c to 27c) Night (22c)
- Humidity; Day&Night (50% to 60%)
- AC 22c , Humidifier (in grow tent)
- Co2; No