First time grower trying to turn this into a forever thing any suggestions and all knowledge is appreciated thanks

Yep mine are in a tent too, I’ve always done the saturate an wait until light watering pattern, good to see they handle daily watering too I just like going 3-4 days with basically no hands on maintenance I just go in check them out an walk out lol, look for any deficiencies etc. then on watering day I go over each one of them individually. Now that they are flowering hood I don’t have to LST them daily anymore lol but it’s so fun lol, from This morning

And from watering day a few days ago

3 Likes

How many weeks are yours

I am 8 weeks and 2 days from soil pop on those plants , say roughly 4.5 weeks since flower started

Here is what the trichs look

And a couple buds, about a half hour ago I defoliated. The 2 denser plants a bit, you can see my fingers shining in a few of the pics I’ve washed my hands 4 times with dawn and still can’t get my fingers to stop sticking together haha

Also I’m running 19/5 for my light schedule I was running 18/6 but bumped it up an hour after a few weeks

3 Likes

Looks amazing

2 Likes