First time grower, this is 4 weeks old

I’ve done my homework but all the feedback I can get is great. Helps me out as I go along. I appreciate any suggestions and comments from anyone no matter what medium they grow in. There is always tricks and tips that others don’t have.

I think my problem has to do with light leakage. The tent has some light leaks. I’m gonna have to try and block the areas.

Thank you again for your help and everyone else’s help. It’s very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Is it cold in your tent? Just a hunch

2 Likes

lol yah im sorry, i knew i was out of my element here with this being a soil grow :stuck_out_tongue: i start in a heavy coir puck and keep them in the prop dome in solos under a t5 till about the 3rd true sets show then toss in hydro under the bright lights.

1 Like

or this one?
https://www.amazon.com/Freelicht-Spectrum-Dimmable-Hydroponic-Greenhouse/dp/B08FJ5MJFQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1SQQ80Z02RMYW&keywords=freelicht%2B100%2Bwatt%2Bled%2Bgrow%2Blight&qid=1642059012&sprefix=freelicht%2B100%2Bwatt%2Bled%2Bgrow%2Blig%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-2&th=1

1 Like

It’s the first one. 100 watt full spectrum.

1 Like

well that first one will def get you through grow cycle …but im thinking you might need supplemental lighting for flowering. …no fan or driver on top though is different…does the light get hot?

where is the light getting in from? is it a mars hydro tent?? :slight_smile: …personally i set my timers so lights are on during the day and off at night as much as i can.

1 Like

ok i just snapped back to the top to take another look at your tent…im guessing light is gettin in from your mesh vents on the bottom…man that is a mars hydro isnt it?..my fix was simply make shift a cardboard hood…for example when you look at a dryer exhaust vent on the outside of a house or building… kind of the same idea …create a 3 side hood from top down…and i just realized this entire post is hypothetical lol i still have no clue where your lights coming from, so this is all a guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A light leak shouldn’t be a big deal at this stage of growth . . . can run lights 24 hours a day during veg and not hurt them. But now would be a good time to address any light leaks, before you get into flower.

pH issues are somewhat less common when growing in soil . . . however a slurry test, as suggested previously would check that troubleshooting box.

I’d take a look at root zone temps and watering . . . easy to get dry spots in those bigger pots when trying to avoid overwatering seedlings. I don’t use dirt so no idea about your pre-charged soils . . . or proper watering practices for using them. I’m a DTW coco grower feeding 6 times a day so those pots look dry to me.

2 Likes

No its not a Mars Hydro, it’s called a Semoth. You are right the light is coming in through the bottom flap. I’m thinking of getting another dryer vent hose and run it into one of the holes for an intake? That’s why my bottom flap is open to get good air in. I try to remember to close it but I fall asleep.

Just hoping I can recover it. Even if I don’t yield alot just to see it flower and bud I’ll be happy. At least I can say I grew it and I didn’t kill it like my first one.

2 Likes

Could be just a genetic runt, we’ve all had them. Safe bet is to grow her out with no HST. She might surprise you a little during the flowering stretch :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes