First time grower skywalker OG autos

Any help appreciated guys my little girls are in the first two weeks of life

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You have any pic’s of them?

1 Like

Thats a very vague response on what you need help with. Welcome to the community! But id reccommend you use the search bar or describe what you’d like to know more about. Also we need more info to properly help you. Be better off filling out a support ticket and going into detail about what you’d like to know

For starters i find these 2 pictures very useful and have them taped to all my tents

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like

For some reason I can’t upload any photos,It keeps saying processing photo with no help I have a new iPhone I live in California Wi-Fi great service not sure why I cannot upload photos, I understand it’s going to be hard without photos to give proper recommendations. I’m looking for help knowing when my auto needs newts I am currently growing in Fox Farm ocean forest soil using balanced pH water also experimenting with molasses I have done a lot of reading but no nothing of growing.I have a 4 x 4 tent it is currently in the garage I have a HLG full spectrum LED light

2 Likes

ocean forest has 6-8 weeks worth of nutrients in the soil. so you should be good for a few more weeks

I am using bottled water using drops and a pH meter along with a TDS meter my pH balance is around 6.0 These are feminized auto’s they are from a seed bank in California,It’s a 4 x 4 tent Complete with exhaust fans and carbon filter I am using 5 gallon fabric pots currently I’m only giving them about a bottle and a half of water, I have not soaked the pots yet and there is no runoff to test

What’s the best way to tell when they need nutrients are there specific signs any given plant gives off

1 Like

My temperatures range from 70 to 81° my humidity is around 45% I currently have them on a 20/4 light cycle my grow light is it about 40% on the dimmer.I will continue to try to upload photos but for some reason I am not having any luck

Great information thank you very much BigCat420

1 Like

i typically don’t wait for the leaves to tell me they need something. at about the month mark, i would feed with a 1/4 dose and ramp up from there. but personally i’m pushing nutrients from day 1 in soil.

2 Likes

also, @newt just posted a wonderful chart for deficiencies. i’ll try to find it again.

1 Like

Here it is:

3 Likes

beat me to it!

2 Likes

Refer to the pictures above but usually you’ll see signs of cal mag, manganese, (cal mag and manganese usually brown spots) or nitrogen deficiency (leaves yellowing becoming lighter geeen) at the start in my experience

1 Like

Welcome to the community, it’s a great place, feel free to ask as many questions as you want only way to learn. All above great advice, 1 more thing look for Photone app it’s free all you need piece of paper. Learn DLI, will help with lighting. Good luck and happy growing

2 Likes
2 Likes

I put these girls in the ground 11/5 first time grower I think I’m looking ok pic is from yesterday

1 Like

I run Mainly autos and in coco. The coco I use is amended and PH water at 5.8-6.0 for about 4-5 weeks. Once I see the largest fan leaves have hit the outside of my pot (3 gallon) I know she has developed a good root structure. Your run off numbers will tell you if she is hungry. The FFOF is a soil medium with a higher PH need 6.5-6.9. At they’re age I would start testing your soil PH and PPMs from the run off around week 3, but would like to see some pics of they’re size. I’ve had autos of different strains running at the same time with different nutrient requirements :love_you_gesture: