First Time Grower, Seeking Insight Please

Hey Everyone,

I’m a first time grower in the Midwest and I have an outdoor plant that I introduced into soil early March. I’m doing this as an actual experiment and wanted to get your input on my first Indica Outdoor plant. I have recently notices some deficiencies in a few leaves but over all it looks pretty healthy. Stalk is strong and thick as well as branches and have noticed no discoloration on either. Thank you guys!

4 Likes

Thanks @Ds401

Ph Ph Ph your ph is creating fluctuations and lockout test your ph meter and calibrate they look healthy my guess is your ph meter is out and you are watering them with a low ph (6.3-6.8) works 6.5 is good

Look good , outdoor grow is diferent, especially if you grow in ground…
There is going to be some foliage damage as it grows up to maturity…element can be harsh…
Check your water ph and give it some compost tea every once in a while and you be golden…
Unless you have a major, major issue, dont start treating every leaf discoloration with nutrient remedies, you be opening pandora box…
Let it do its thing, but make sure the water ph is not out of whack

1 Like

Agree completely with them. pH is so important. RN my grows are only dwc until I get my outdoor grow set up so my ph is even more important but it is still super important with soil. Do you give them any nutes?