First time grower, seedling 🌱 wilted

I put nine auto flower seeds in filtered water for twenty four hours, only one grew a taproot. I planted all Of them in jiffy pots. Three have become seedlings, but one white widow has wilted and has not regained its composure. I’ve been keeping them inside on the windowsill, since the outdoor weather has been in the mid 60’s. I water every other day. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I just starting growing but I think your have temp. and RH issues also your soil temp is prop very low sitting next to a cold window wich isn’t helping. Did you run water through the medium before planting?

1 Like

Window sill wont do much good unless the window is opened for the sun and uv rays to make it thru the glass. The glass blocks out most of what tge plant needs to geow. Might wanna see Bout getting a smaller veg light for them to gets started maybe a cfl bulb hanging right over them

1 Like

This is a new white widow fem grow. The previous seedlings did t make it. At first I was using a pot for pot super soil, then re transplanted into fox farms light. warrior seed starter. Also, it is still in the seed starter jiffy pod. I’m not too sure why the leaves are turning crispy brown. I’ve lost about 11 seeds already.

Is there any holes in bottom of pots. U cannot water them alot as babies or they die off. How often do u water them. Soil looks soaked bad. Let it dry out if it is soil not coco based. If coco then it should never dry out. Do u use just phd water or do u use nutrients with these now. Alot plays the rls in whats going on. Ill find a support ticket and u copy and paste the answers. Maybe this will help all hellp u

1 Like

support-ticket

I came up with the ILGM “Support Ticket” in order to help new members a way to provide the necessary information to the community mentors, and expert staff.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks

Copy and paste this and fill her out. Tag me when ur done and we can get some ppls in here to help. Tag with the @ symbol in front of names like so @Muneca519

1 Like

Germinate them in the dark. No need for Jiffys in my opinion. Autos like to be started in the pot they will finish in. Premoisten your soil, soak seed in water for 12 hours, pop in soil about a 1/2" deep and keep in a warm dark place. Should take about 48 hours before they pop. There are so many steps that can be removed from cannabis growing to simplify the process, especially when first starting out. Have fun with it and enjoy the process, but try keeping it simple, I promise it’s alot more fun that way!!

1 Like