First time grower , outdoors autoflower uk

I’m not sure with photos but I don’t feed anything for atleast a month with my autos bro

Coco , perlite and a little compost, outdoor

1 Like

Might recover?

1 Like

Could have also been the hot weather aswell bro, it’s possible but I’m not sure if I’m guna be honest I’m not experienced enough to give that answer lol

No worries, fingers crossed will see how it goes, btw , I threw some seeds from the bottom of my tin in a pot with some garden soil,left it under the BBQ and this is the result

2 Likes

So the seeds I brought online have all gone wrong and the one which was free from.my stash seems to be doing well. Hope is not a male, will be vexed

2 Likes

Maybe try the same hands off approach with all! Stay lit.

2 Likes

Don’t give up on it though! My first three failed too I made so many minor mistakes and rushed into without any planning what so ever, was just a “buy a light buy pots buy top soil that’ll do” … lol all three out of three died within two weeks :joy: did a bit more research and they’re thriving now

1 Like

I see this all the time, mediums made up of several different components.
Coco has no nutrients in it. It has a ph of 5.8.
Soil is 6.2-6.5
Compost, ph? Who knows. What nutrients are in it and how much? Nobody knows.
I’m not knocking organic growing, but it’s easier to pick one medium or another. Not a combination.
Especially if you’re a new grower there are too many unknowns in a mixture, besides what you should be ph’ing at, and the nutrient level.
Highly recommended to choose a known medium, and don’t feed until they’re old enough, showing a deficiency.

3 Likes

Certainly won’t give up bro. Gonna get this ting going

1 Like

Great advice thanks , every day a learning day at the moment, ,:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Good shit bro! Never know one day we’ll swap paths and trade some good weed :muscle:t2::laughing:

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I either use coco fibre or coco coir with perlite, or just straight compost, but with compost I don’t use any nutrients during veg really and atm using bio bloom for flower, with the coco I haven’t actually tried yet but I’m germinating another seed to try it in now so I’ve potted some up with some perlite wait for the seed sprout :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

And when I do use the bloom stuff I use like a third or a quarter the recommended dose, one because they’re autos anyway, and two Cos these first ones are in compost

Got the last two auto seeds germinating at the moment and also got some coco coir with perlite already ileft , so going to give a go…

1 Like

Wicked keep us updated! I’ll upload some photos tomorrow

1 Like

Cream mandarine Auto

1 Like

Glue gelato auto

Cosmic bomb auto

2 Likes

Looking proper bro

1 Like

Getting there mate :slight_smile:

1 Like