First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Yes. Mine went to my junk mail so watch for it

2 Likes

I think it said 2 business days. If you donā€™t see something after that let us know. There was a couple of people that had some issues, but most were ok.

5 Likes

Hunt us down when you get thereā€¦

1 Like

@Not2SureYet; you might be interested in this.

1 Like

Yay, canā€™t wait to see you on the other side!

2 Likes

Thanks, I am over there now. just reading. I will tag both of you over there.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me over. I can probably handle that. It looks great!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see you over there! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She doesnā€™t look too good as of last night :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe some extreme measures are called for, I donā€™t know what that might be though.
Bummer, @Momtomask.

2 Likes

Oh no! That fall mustā€™ve been worse than you thought. Iā€™m sorry.

This plant may survive yetā€¦I let several of the Clone Army dry out so much (by accident) that they were completely wilted and looking almost like your broken one. They actually looked a bit worse.

I gave them a really big drink of water and just a couple of hours later they were all perky and happy again. They do have a bunch of leaves with badly browned tips and even whole leaves that are brown but they are growing just fine and the new growth is healthy.

Good luck saving this plant.

3 Likes

Well @merlin44 - looks like you may be right! :wink:

14 Likes

Your plant looks great, considering what it looked like yesterday. Nice job, @Momtomask, I knew you could do it.

6 Likes

Wow, she really perked up! I thought she was dead yesterday, but you do have the touch.

1 Like

Sometimes these ā€œweedsā€ just surprise the heck out of us :grin: Iā€™m thrilled sheā€™s rebounding for you :+1:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Iā€™m glad she came around :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @merlin44 and all - she is looking like she will pull through. This was the plant I really trained hard for quite some time (scroll up to posts 702-706) so I am glad to see her rebound. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you for all the likes @zFiNeSsez

2 Likes

@Momtomask I am catching up on your thread. My goodness you can an operation like a pro! And you are a newbie you say??? It proves mothers are super heroes :wink: I am very much amazed! :+1:

3 Likes