First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

@Momtomask heaps of sites by the looks find times and great rewards for hard work ahead.

2 Likes

Hi everybody - a little update on the status of my rearranging.

I put up the scrog net - I couldn’t get PVC stuff locally so I just zip tied it to the frame of the 3x3 tent. The trellis netting I bought had 4" squares so I doubled it and had a bit of a struggle but got it done.

I transplanted the 3 Purple Haze into 3 gal pots and lowered the net unto them. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

!
I will give them a few days but the flip needs to happen. They are over 8 weeks since seed.

Then I tortured a few plants and tidied up the Veg tent.

Upper shelf:

Middle shelf:

Lower shelf:

Then I did some scrogging and transplanting in the greenhouse.

And these Super Silver Haze are going to be an experiment in a DIY autopots system I have yet to put together. In the meantime, they fit better out here.

Lastly, I tried my hand at fimming for the first time a couple of days ago. Not sure yet how I did.
Just done:

Today:

And believe it or not - I also did groceries, washed laundry, went to breakfast with two of my kids, bought more soil and various supplies, and helped my son make a cake for his birthday tomorrow! I am a busy growing mama! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

those nets make my head hurt @Momtomask lol

1 Like

You are just so organized! I envy your space setup and your organization skills. All your plants look amazing.

Oh, and you have beautiful hair too.

3 Likes

Thanks @raustin :blush:

1 Like

On a side note - since we put the greenhouse together for Mother’s Day - the sun has been out maybe once for a few hours!! Gray, rainy and 55 almost the entire week! :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. I’ve forgotten what the sun looks like!

1 Like

Thank you for the likes @daz49 :+1:t3:

1 Like

Less than 24 hours later - notice the front plant especially :hugs:

5 Likes

Busy busy, but they all look like they are enjoying themselves :+1:

1 Like

All comingsther nicely for you and such healthy plants also you doing a top job.

1 Like

Your shown off now LOL, like always they are looking great and loving there new environment :+1:.

2 Likes

Updated pic of the plant I seriously LSTd and defoliated last week. :wink:

7 Likes

Looking good what size container? @Momtomask

That’s a one gal pot - trying to keep her small until one of the flower tents opens up. I think the defoliation really helped the center section to get some vertical growth. I have also let her have some time under the Viparspectra to make her stretch a bit. The tight node spacing seems to be happening under the super bright EB lights. I might rearrange the Veg tent again to have a little more space between the top of the plants and the lights. Not sure yet.

5 Likes

All looking and doing great @Momtomask you will bring that smaller girl to the end no problem I’m really enjoying and learning alot following you along thank you for your excellent efforts :v:.

1 Like

You are incredible, @Momtomask. Amazing…

2 Likes

Thank you @Johnzy81 and @merlin44 - I have only made it this far because of this forum. And a little natural green thumbness :wink:

3 Likes

Now that is something I don’t have. Great job.:+1:

All I have is the willingness to follow instructions. I am very glad that the instructions have been both good and clear.

4 Likes

Yes, that would super!! I greatly appreciate it. Wild the difference, in them.