First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

They all look amazing, Mari too! What a great setup you’ve made, though I can’t imagine moving all that. So, no more bedroom?

1 Like

It was a ridiculous amount of work but the tents are set up much better in terms of exhaust and heat. I actually moved both my daughters into the “master” and moved my plants and myself into one of their rooms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Aww, so you can stay and sleep with your babies. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Actually, sleeping with them is really good since it gives them some extra C02. Also, they don’t snore.

2 Likes

@Momtomask I have been following this from the start, you must be so pleased with how everything is going for you I for one rip my hat to you and thank you for your efforts and sharing with us all :v:.

1 Like

Sorry for the sweat @Momtomask , it looks awesome though! Great job getting everything setup again. I’m sure there was some cursing and such but you did it! I’m all outta likes :man_facepalming:

:thinking: That’s a thought, nice @raustin :laughing: ! They love that Co2.
If it wasn’t for the coyotes and other wild beasts I’d have to grab my sleeping bag and take nap out in the woods with mine. lol Maybe not, I’d be picking off ticks all night!

3 Likes

Lol, yeah, I don’t think I’d go that far. Camping out is not my thing.

1 Like

Yeah I had my camping days as a kid. I like a/c too much now. And mosquitos are horrible too.

1 Like

Hi guys. If someone could help me that would be great. I am a first time grower. I have 2 super skunk autos growing. They are approximately 7weeks old from germination. The pistols have started to pop out. They only have a few levels of branches and the bid is starting to grow. I use 3 led lights. 1-100w 2-65w and 3- 65w. I water ever other day and use nuts. Any advice on anything. Will I even get a nice amount of colas and bud? How much longer will it be till harvest? I have them in a box lined with Mylar.

2 Likes

@hicksmyriah1 hey there and welcome to the forum the best thing you could do is start a New Topic and our fellow growers will assist you in whatever way we can this is a thread that had been going on for awhile actually if you enjoy reading and go back to the start of this Journal you will pick up some excellent grow methods hope this helps you :v:.

1 Like

Great set up that’s for sure… you going to have plenty to jar in the future for sure😁

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing @hicksmyriah1 in the right direction @Johnzy81

1 Like

How do I start a new forum

Here’s my grow so far @ybnorml

Hi @hicksmyriah1 - I don’t know if you got your answer from @Johnzy81 but I had to look up that answer. You go to the main forum page and in the upper right hand corner there is a +New Topic button to click on. Hope that helps :+1:t3:

After you start your own thread - I would recommend you fill out a support ticket right off the bat. Also I think you need more lights to get to harvest but your plants look healthy otherwise.

2 Likes

Sorry @Momtomask just seen that post but you have it covered hope all is going as well as ever with you and your grow my friend :v:

1 Like

I’m in love with my bonsai plant :heart_eyes:

How am I doing at creative mainlining @Dieselgrower ?

5 Likes

But the sea of green is pretty sweet too :relaxed:

5 Likes

And these GL clones are looking pretty happy too :hugs:

5 Likes

And the propagation/Veg station is full to overflowing - I think outdoor growing is next on my learning list :+1:t3:

@Screwauger

9 Likes