First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Oh my eyes @Momtomask, you read threads and just soaked up all off that massively important
past successful grows and probably some that might off when a little worng and you jumped straight in and look at your results and I just can’t say enough about all off our fellow growers with all off those opinions and great support that is here for all to avail off, but as for yourself you definitely should be doing what you are doing and saying that you are a natural even feels like it’s not enough I am delighted for you just a top person thank you for sharing all you have your an inspiration @Momtomask, CONGRATULATIONS :confetti_ball: :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Well the 1st GL came in at 91g of buds with quite a bit of dried trim in the freezer (7g)!! Super happy! :hugs:

The 2nd GL will get chopped and trimmed tomorrow. And then the last WWA will get her turn in the closet. This harvesting part is quite fun!!

10 Likes

I am out off likes my friend, but that is great to hear off your first GG and still two left to harvest it is great that sense off achievement to be harvesting your own dank buds :v:.

2 Likes

You are killing it @Momtomask
Great work :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words - I literally could not have done it without you!! If each plant produces a few ounces of weed - then my patients will have all that they need. I’m not sure if the original calculations will hold true though - as they have almost gone through more than half of the WWA jars in less than 5 days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Looks like a good harvest my friend :+1::v:

2 Likes

The 2nd GL is chopped and hung as of last night. We shall see how this GL compares to her sister in a few days. This staggered harvesting wasn’t actually planned but I like how it is working out.

The last WWA went into the dark closet yesterday too so that will be chopped and hung when this GL is done drying.

The RH on the jarred up GL kept getting into the 70s so I dumped it all all and put it in a paper bag - as this is all new to me - we shall see how that works out.

16 Likes

Those nugs are big and chunky! Nice :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome. Love it.

2 Likes

That is a beautiful sight to see @Momtomask, and the cardboard is great for keeping the moisture down and makes it less off a worry about mold on your curing buds.

1 Like

Anything I used in paper bags, whether bud, trimming or both, I tend to pick them up and shake them 2-3 times a day. I don’t go full on shaking like mixing up a bottle of settled contents; more like holding a jump rope firmly and gently shaking them so they evenly dry. Depending on your RH watch for mold. You’ll know when you see it. Looks sort of like cotton, fibrous and sits directly on the surface of the drying bud.
Anyway I’m excited/jealous for you, this is my favorite part of the process other than smoking it.
Also totally out of likes :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

This is my latest adventure in growing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not quite mainlining but I do like messing with my plants so I have been shaping this one for a couple of weeks

6 Likes

I have another girl that is going in that direction in terms of training but I’m just not sure if the rectangular pots will be big enough - might try tubs like another grower I saw on here using @Mudcrab01

2 Likes

I’m out off likes @Momtomask sorry, you are so busy it’s great to see your accomplishments speak for themselves miss green finger lol :wink:

1 Like

@Momtomask Sounds good mine are 100 litre or 22.7 Gal, plenty big enough for my height and space requirements in the greenhouse.

1 Like

@Momtomask Nice looking LST. Out of likes but just a suggestion have some duct tape handy in case you get a little to happy and put too much pressure on that center “y”. Just mishaps I had in prior in experimental LST fun. Your’s look great so far though, nice work!

2 Likes

I’ve found the level of use increases proportionally with the growth in inventory :thinking::smirk: Keep an eye on the stash… it diminishes quicker than expected, especially the first few rounds. Did for us anyway. :wink:

4 Likes

Love that observation @GreenThunder fully agree with it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nice! I been making a tea out of the steams split open. Yummy. And a real nice feeling afterwards!

3 Likes

Hi everyone - super busy lately with family stuff and kids coming home from college and even moving my whole Grow set up into a different room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Here’s a quick update

The GL clones in with the Cobs

Some of the Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze under the Viparspectra

The Veg/Clone tent under both the DIY EB lights

Veg section close up

Vegging clone section

All the growing plants are doing great and the harvesting and jarring has continued one plant at a time. Last WW is trimmed a drying and will be weighed up tomorrow night.

Hope everyone is doing well! Best, Jeb

PS @raustin see Mari

9 Likes