First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Very nicely done! They are a lovely color and look nice and fat! I’ll bet they smell wonderful.

1 Like

Great job, and congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes

Very nice job @Momtomask I think your a natural :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m coveting your harvest. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha - says the woman with the foot long cola! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I want it all!

Your autos are doing it for you! Still 3 to go?

1 Like

3 autos and 3 small bag seed plants.

1 Like

I have one GL in darkness and one WWA still under the Cobs. I hope I have the perpetual grow cooking now! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Congrats on the first harvest! Gotta admit… does look awful tasty :star_struck: @Momtomask

2 Likes

That is outstanding @Momtomask, I have no idea what to expect with respect to yields.
70 grams sounds like an excellent harvest to me. I am really impressed and inspired by you as I wait for my first harvest.

4 Likes

Excellent harvest @Momtomask ! If you continue down this road of success you will definitely need larger jars!!! You did it!:fireworks:
You should be proud, you made it from start to finish! Soon you will be curing, oh the smells are just wonderful. Greatness! Let us know what you think of GL.

4 Likes

Simply marvelous!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @Momtomask and 70g is a very respectable first harvest! Very nice :+1:

2 Likes

That’s nearly double my first harvest. Great work! :+1:

1 Like

@Momtomaskk

My hat is off…well done!
And you still have more correct?
Just think…now u get to burp them once or twice a day…lol
Here’s a tip…The longer you cure your bud the better it gets and That’s a fact.

Also your responce’s to your grow is nothing short of OUTSTANDING !
Just look at all the new friends you have made and they care. All of you and you know who you are make ILGM SUPPORT FORUM what it is today!

9 Likes

Thanks so much Will - I agree @garrigan62 - I might have some natural talent and willingness to learn - but that pales in comparison to the support of this forum and all the people here including yourself!! :+1:t3::relaxed::deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Top stuff how did it smoke @Momtomask

The weight on the first plant (WWA) was 70g - tonight I will jar up and weigh the GL that I wet trimmed the other night. I am so excited! Updates to follow! Have a good day everyone! :relaxed:

6 Likes