First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Yeah, I know, it’s just hard to believe you’ve only just begun!

1 Like

I’m so happy for you. I must’ve missed your harvest pics the first time around somehow. And your perpetual grow is fantastic! You’re killing it!

1 Like

those gals are looking great @Momtomask

1 Like

Well I’m glad I waited it out because I got 8 more days out of one of the GLs before too many trichomes were amber. The other is still under the Cobs at only cloudy. I’ve gave Ph water the last feeding and but took the plant and put her in darkness tonight. Tomorrow I will give her some nice ph’d ice cubes :snowflake::+1:t3:

!

Harvest time again this weekend! :hugs:

13 Likes

Sweet!!! They look tasty!

2 Likes

Awesome job! What a setup too!

1 Like

I have followed your grow. I’m just not sure I want qb. I know they are popular but I think I want to actually build build one. I’m gonna have the metal welded into the shape I want so I can place the colors in the order I want for bloom as well. I may have to do individual lights to get it the way I want. I sure hope not

1 Like

@Mudcrab01 my grow so far - my SSH and PH were transplanted into their 1 gal pots last weekend at 5 weeks from seed. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thinking I should have done a few autos also :joy::joy::joy: hate long veg

One of my Autos has been growing for over 100days now - not speedy enough for some of my patients :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Momtomask what is it doin stayin in veg or flower? I think my oldest auto is just on the verge, never done one before

It’s been in flower for 8 weeks of its 15 weeks of life. Might be getting chopped soon - the trichomes are still cloudy si I am leaving it under the Cobs. I am only watering with brown sugar and ph’d water now so that when I see some amber she will go into darkness. I might drill the stem but I am not rushing. :blush:

1 Like

Cool, on mine it has the female hairs now is making blooming spots :crossed_fingers:

So my first WWA plant was harvested and produced a little over 70g of buds - I didn’t know what to expect but I think that’s a respectable amount for a first timer. :wink:

@Tylan @merlin44 @garrigan62 @Myfriendis410 @livefast @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Smokin_ernie @elheffe702 @neckNflu

17 Likes

Well done, @Momtomask! Congratulations on your first harvest.

3 Likes

And the 1st Gold Leaf plant has been chopped up and is in the drying box. With the WW I hung it to dry with the sugar leaves and then dry trimmed. But with the GL I tried wet trimming before I hung it - didn’t wear gloves and got myself a wee bit stoned - a nice perc for sure. :relaxed:

@GreenThunder @HJL @Screwauger @DoomSack @Johnzy81 @blackthumbbetty @BIGE @North_East_Newbie @WillyJ

The last GL is in the closet having her 48 of darkness. I am so pleased to need more jars :hugs:

19 Likes

I never wear gloves when I trim, it’s a nice high.

6 Likes

Awesome! That’s a great haul :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @tylan - I am super happy to have actually made it all the way to jarring up bud! Everyone here has been so great helping me to get this far. Some growers like @willyj and @garrigan62 probably need 1 gal mason jars but I will be happy to get to quarts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Such green and tasty looking buds.
Great job, my friend!!!

2 Likes