First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

TA-DAH!!! My first harvested plant!! One down - three still finishing up!

!

!

White Widow Auto hung to dry! So excited :hugs:

Update: 3 days later - trimmed up the sugar leaves and hung up again - minus a couple of samples :wink:

12 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest! Nothing like smoking your own!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @raustin

!

8 Likes

The new DIY light went together just fine - the driver was a little different in that it already had some wiring - but overall it went just a smoothly thanks to @dbrn32

!
!

The biggest pain in the butt was taking apart the tent and rearranging the lights - still needs a little tweaking but it all looks good and I think all the girls like the new digs.

@Smokin_ernie @WillyJ @merlin44 @elheffe702 @Dieselgrower @HJL @GreenThunder

17 Likes

@Momtomask that looks very nice. Nice grow room. I’ll get them transplanted tomorrow. Would you fim, top or lst ?

1 Like

Wow, really nice, @Momtomask! You are the new QB queen.

Oh, and congratulations on your first harvest!

2 Likes

Nice set up…great job!

1 Like

Excellent setup @Momtomask. Will inspire others I am sure.

3 Likes

nice looking set up @Momtomask

2 Likes

Hey @raustin remember when I didn’t know you shouldn’t clone an Auto

Isn’t she cute? :relaxed:

I put her in the flower tent under the Cobs tonight - I don’t know if it will make any difference but figured it couldn’t hurt to try. I have volunteers to smoke the little cutie :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Aww, she is adorable. Ignorance really is bliss sometimes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a little darling!! I want one… clone an auto you say?! :thinking::grin::nerd_face:

1 Like

Nice job :+1:

@HappyHydroGrower here is my grow so far. My Purple Haze are a bit over 5 weeks old from seeds. I had to cull one that didn’t sprout but the others are doing fine

I kept them in the jiffy pots as long as possible while I figured out my lighting - just this weekend I transplanted them into 1 gal pots.

12 Likes

In all the excitement over light building and first harvest, I forgot to mention that after I chopped the WWA, I transplanted the oldest GL clones into 3 gal pots and moved them into that vacant flower tent

!

The plants on the right are still in one gal pots. And the tiny plant is actually one of the PH sprouts that had a transplant accident - I broke her in half :scream:
But I took the top and stuck it in the cloning station and took a few others while I was at it :+1:t3:

@merlin44 @BIGE @Donaldj @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @elheffe702 @Tylan @ReMoLu @raustin @livefast

15 Likes

I know I said it before, but…Wow, nice setup, well thought out and put together.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I just might have my perpetual grow @merlin44 :hugs:

6 Likes

Sometimes those turn out to be a happy accident :wink:
After I broke 3 branches, I put together a first aide kit with strips of duct tape and a small container of honey so I’m always ready for those accidental breaks. I could have saved at least two of the three I broke off if I’d been prepared.

6 Likes

I’m so impressed with your setup and organization. You’re killing it!

2 Likes

Thanks @raustin my bedroom sometimes seems like an ad for Vivosun but I am very happy with how the three tent rotation has turned out. When I started all my research and planning in January I hadn’t actually expected it to come together as well as it has. Not to mention - I’ve actually grown smokable weed!!

4 Likes