First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

I guess that would help with maximizing the tight space you have :+1:

4 Likes

Sheā€™s so pretty and symmetrical

But she is taking too long (92 days from seed and 43 from flip) - so I did the stem splitting (with a drill)! I have only been giving her phā€™d water with brown sugar the last couple of feedings. Hopefully I can put her in 24-48 of darkness on Wednesday/Thursday and chop her on Friday/Saturday! :relaxed:

@MattyBear @raustin @elheffe702 @merlin44 @Dieselgrower @HJL @garrigan62 @blackthumbbetty @HJL @ReMoLu

11 Likes

Impressive plant and amazing symmetry @Momtomask

We started our grows at the same time and mine are still big shapeless shrubs and yours are big beautiful buds. Correction, I just checked and yours are more like 2 weeks ahead but geez yours are amazing.

I canā€™t believe you did it! :rofl: Good job!

2 Likes

You did the split! Good for you, I think it made a big difference in the final product. Mineā€™s not even cured and itā€™s the best bud Iā€™ve ever grown.

5 Likes

@royc - my grow so far - hope it might help you with some of your questions. :+1:t3:

1 Like

These are the my two Gold Leaf plants - they are 94 days old from seed and 45 days since flip. Almost every pistil has turned orange/red (the ones that look white pistils in the pic are not - thatā€™s just how they look from the Cob shining on them) but the trichomes are only cloudy. Should I stop giving nutes and just water from here on? I donā€™t want to rush the finish but I also want to have a plan. Flush all week then 48 hours of darkness?

@Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @GreenThunder @dbrn32 @raustin @Tylan @garrigan62 @North_East_Newbie @WillyJ

15 Likes

I think that would be my plan if all are cloudy. The amber can show up quickly.

2 Likes

Yup, cloudy is developed meaning you can harvest at any time. You can certainly let them go amber if youā€™d like, but as long as youā€™re cloudy good to go. You can certainly start a flush cycle, or go to straight water, or whatever you were planning on doing to finish up. Nice work!

6 Likes

Yep, if your all cloudy, then stop the nutes and pick a day to harvest, so you know when to start the dark period.

4 Likes

Those buds look healthy!
Great job @Momtomask!!!

2 Likes

Looking at the trichomes as well as the time since flower are both important indicators. I might wait another week before discontinuing nutes based on the length of time in flower. GL takes about 65 days to finish, give or take. One thing to look at too is whether you are free of pests which can cause the plant to finish early. A good look under magnification and a dose of peroxide and water will help there without hurting the flowers.

4 Likes

Outstanding! I canā€™t wait for a smoke report.

2 Likes

Just over 6 weeks is a little early like @Myfriendis410 said Iā€™d feed her for another week and water after thatā€¦I wouldnā€™t harvest yet the may be cloudy but still need more timeā€¦if you harvest now you will be missing out on some weight they will pack on over the next couple weeksā€¦keep an eye on the trichomes Iā€™d at least wait until you see a few amber then you know they are there @Momtomask my gold leaf are in their 7th week and were looking cloudy in their 6th but they are packing on the weight as we speak! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the input! :blush:I will let them go another week or so if the trichomes stay cloudy. I will keep checking with the loupe. They had phā€™d Seaweed water tonight and I will give them the full FF nutes next feeding. I am putting the drilled WW in darkness tomorrow and will chop her this weekend so that will open up one of the tents. I did check for pests and there is nothing but sticky goodness on the plants :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Always a good thing :+1:

2 Likes

@Momtomask you have just done incredible with your first grow journal and your plants are looking excellent really well done and thank you for your efforts and I definitely feel like I have learnt a whole lot it think you deserve this :medal_sports::trophy::1st_place_medal:.

2 Likes

Hey there stranger! I was on your MA list, but havenā€™t got anything on your grow in awhile.
VERY NICE PIX! Those are beauties! Are the Autoflower? Your first grow? Look on the ā€œPerpetual Growā€ topic, and you can see my pix from start to harvest. They didnā€™t go crazy like yours!
Iā€™m green! LOL! Happy 420! - Oz

2 Likes

@Zepman55 my grow so far - just started this whole process in January. This site has been a huge help in every way! :blush::+1:t3:
Best, Jeb

Very nice :+1: hope mine turn out that way. How many plants did you harvest and what was your weight?

I havenā€™t really harvested anything yet. One of the WWs has been getting pieces of her chopped off all month and being smoked my my impatient children (22, 26, 31). The other WW got split earlier this week and is still in her 48 hours of darkness. The rest are still doing their ā€œfattening upā€ thing. Super exciting times for this newbie! :hugs:

1 Like