First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Yep, looking good!

2 Likes

Out of likes, but looking damn good!

2 Likes

Nicely done. You have been busy for sure

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. That looks terrific! I can’t wait to watch the rest of the grow. Keep up the good work you’re doing an awesome job.

2 Likes

You are Natural at this @Momtomask well done mate and thank you for all off your efforts :v:.

3 Likes

everything looks great. would be nice to have the space for a perpetual grow but for now one tent will have to do for me. Happy growing.

thanks for tagging me by the way.

2 Likes

Looking fantastic! Staying busy, I love it all!

2 Likes

The light is working great in the Veg section @dbrn32 @MattyBear - just need one of my flower tents to finish up so I can shuffle some clones or seedlings around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Gold Leafs - 3 months from seeds :+1:t3:

11 Likes

White Widow Autos - also 3 months from seed

I’ve been taking buds from the one on the left to dry because my patients have run out of patience :wink:

13 Likes

Really nice, you’re gonna have a great harvest!

4 Likes

My leggy WWA
On March 25th

!
And today April 13th

11 Likes

Great job @Momtomask! You’re plants all look beautiful and the new light is sexy!

1 Like

Ya, plants look great! Glad you’re happy with the light. I think we got light spectrum and intensity just about right. Center plants not too squatty or stretchy.

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 - I’m am very happy with the light! I think I want to build a brighter/stronger one in the next couple of weeks. Very similar to this one (same overall dimensions) but I want the light to cover the entire 18x36 footprint. I think I can take this light we built and move it down to the seedling station to replace the 2 CFL tubes. (yes, I’m a woman so I get to change my mind). No matter what I tried the seedlings (4 weeks old) just outgrew that space. The skinniness of this light is super helpful when trying to maximize the space.

These are the seedlings that still fit under the CFL - a few of the other ones had to get moved up to the Veg section because they kept growing into the tubes.

5 Likes

Due to the lack of height, may want to look at the 280mm strips and orient them the opposite direction and use more of them. When you said probably 5-6 plants I figured that footprint would be big enough. You can change your mind all you want though. You should have plenty of stuff to just grab the strips and driver you need. So may as well use it.

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32 - Sounds like a plan - so on your new DIY Strip thread - I can get that listed driver and run 10 strips (as you said in a perpendicular orientation)? And, the same strips I bought before for light color and intensity - just the shorter ones?

Depends on what you plan to mount them on. That relys a little more heavily on that aluminum plate to assist with cooling. The 280mm strips have lower acceptable current than the 560mm strips, so sizing is a little different. If you want to mount them in a similar style as the light you already have, I would suggest 350ma output current. I believe there is the same driver available with the lower current. Would probably take an extra 3 or so strips to get that 100ish watt mark. The lower current those strips run around 7 watts per strip instead of 10. Not a bad thing though, the extra strips will help you get the coverage.

If that’s something you’re interested in, I can go crunch all the numbers.

2 Likes

Thanks - if you could just give me the parts list for those Veg intensity strips and the appropriate driver - I believe I have all the ancillary stuff from the first build. I will pick up the same stuff I used to build the frame with the bars set this way

2 Likes

I would be happy to. We selected 4000k for those correct?