Hi all. Had a bit of mold a week ago. Cut out. Sprayed everything down w hydrogen peroxide. Super paranoid now because there’s only a few weeks to go. Is this mold? Sorry to keep asking- you guys are a god send. Thanks!
Welcome! Doesn’t look like mold to me. Just frosty trichs! Let’s get some expert opinions though as I’m new. They will steer you to the right answer. Happy growing!
Looks like the start of Bud rot to me. I’m assuming outside grow.
Looks to be rot and it grows from microscopic spores that if you leave one it will come back, or if you get it on you and go touch another plant you can give it to that plant. If you are careful cutting it out you can get rid of it, wrap plastic around the parts that are infected and cut the whole branch off if you have to. You get it when it’s to cool and or moist with not enough airflow, so if you are able to cut it out make sure those things change or it’s gonna continue coming back 4sure. Here’s what ILGM has on it I’m sure I missed some parts for what you can do. I wish you well… https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-diseases-gray-mold-bud-rot-botrytis/
If you cut a whole branch off take it away from any other plant and cut out any rot you can find then wash the buds dry n cure keeping them away from everything else just in case. Remember one spore from your hair can start the shit all over