Hi there! First time grower here. Did a lot of reading and researching around. I’m a little fuzzy on some details. Can anyone review the below and offer any advice? Any help will be much appreciated <3
- Seeds - Berry autoflower mix pack - mainly interested in the blueberry.
- 1.5” Rockwool Starter Plugs for Hydroponics, Rockwool Grow Cubes, 1 Sheets of 28 Plugs
- Alotpower Seed Trays, 10 Pack Seedling Starter Tray Humidity Adjustable Plant Starter Kit with Dome and Base Greenhouse for Seeds Growing Starting (12 Cells per Tray, Green)
- Glass Spray Bottle
- Half gallon bucket thingy to water plants (already have one)
- 247Garden 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags/Aeration Fabric Pots w/Handles (Black)
- FoxFarm FX14054 Happy Frog Nutrient Rich and pH Adjusted Rapid Growth Garden Potting Soil Mix is Ready to Use, 12 Quart
- CoolGrows 2x2x4 Feet Small Indoor Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent (24"x 24"x 48")
- Phlizon Newest 600W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Monitor,with Adjustable Rope,Full Spectrum Double Switch Plant Light for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower- 600W(10W LEDs 60Pcs)
- BN-LINK 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer Grounded Aquarium, Grow Light, Hydroponics, Pets, Home, Kitchen, Office, Appliances, UL Listed 125VAC, 60 Hz, 1875W, 15A, 1/2HP (1)
- Hurricane Wall Mount Fan-12 Inch, Supreme Series, 90 Degree Oscillation 3 Speed Settings, Adjustable Tilt-ETL Listed, 12-Inch, White
- iPower GLFANXINLINE4V2 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation HVAC Vent Blower Fan for Grow Tent, Silver
- iPower GLFILT6M 6 Inch Air Carbon Filter Indoor Plants Grow Tent Odor Control Scrubber with Australia Activated C for Inline Fan, Reversible Flange, Prefilter Included
I’m not married to any of the stuff above so feel free to critique the gear if you would like to. The iPower stuff I read is loud I guess. Are there any quieter alternatives?
This is how I understand it. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Step 1: Germinate seeds by placing them in a cup with water. Put it in a dark room. I only want 1 plant to start. Do I germinate just 1 seed or 2? I’m not sure. I read I’ll need 2 seeds per plant with autoflower seeds just fuzzy on the details.
Now I wait 24-48 hours to allow for a tail to grow.
Step 2: Place seeds in rock wool starter plugs. Put plugs in trays. Put the trays in the dome. Water. Spray twice a day. I think this is 2-3 weeks if I recall. Do I need to put it under a light or is the humidity dome good enough? It get’s pretty warm in my back room. Some suggest a 35 CFL light and some don’t.
Step 3: Once plants gets its roots transplant to 5 gallon grow bag. Let the plant grow to about 14” tall.
Step 4: Put the plant in the tent with the light. Now with autoflower plants I shouldn’t need the timer right?
I have no clue how to assemble the tent lol. I’m sure I can figure it out though. So once I have the plant in the tent and the tent configured it’s just a matter of watering, spraying, pruning, and watching the plant grow. Not sure how to prune though. Suppose there are YouTube videos.
I know I missed a lot of details above and that’s where I’m unsure about or don’t know. If you can help that would be awesome! <3 Thank you in advanced!