First time grower looking for advice and help

Happy growing to you as well I really want to get the 300 rspec and bspec lights for a perpetual in 4x4 with the uvb and far red lights for better thc production and faster flowering times but that’s all in the future

1 Like

Looking at a 3x3x7 with a hlg260 kit so I’m interested in this conversation

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood. The HLG 260 V2 R-Spec would be a great choice for your 3x3 space.

1 Like

Ha, if I had a dollar for Everytime I heard that one. Before long you will have thousands invested.

1 Like

“Ha, if I had a dollar for Everytime I heard that one. Before long you will have thousands invested.“

I’ll make sure the girlfriend doesn’t see that post

1 Like

In my case my girlfriend is the one who suggested I do it and she doesn’t even smoke lol.

But due to it being my first time and all that’s the only reason i’m just gonna grow one.

That’s also why i’m going to get one of the all in one planting kits just for the convenience of it and because I don’t know anything about nutrients, what kind of soil to use and all the technical stuff.

The whole PH balance, humidity and Temp stuff is a little intimidating and makes me nervous because I don’t want to spend all this money and mess something up then have nothing to show for it.

It all seems a bit complicated to me the more I read up on it to be honest. But I might just he overreacting and looking into it way too much.

All that being said, in regards to seeds should I go feminized or autoflower and what strains are good for someone who’s just starting out like me?

I’m partial to indicas and indica heavy hybrids.

8x8 or 10x10 will.cost boo coo bucks in kust loghting to get the room that size going lol. A 4x4 room will costt a grand or better for good lighting in there. 200.will.buy u a loghy big enoigh to grow a plant in a 2x2 area. But then u have fans exhaust intake nutes soils ppts meters ect. For a good setup on a 2x2 yext ur lookong to spend aboit 600 bucks on loghts tents soils and all to get u going with good equip.ent where u wont wanna kick urself for getting other stuff instead.

1 Like

Just so u know i do. Have the zkittlez autos and they grow good bud but seem to be smaller buds but give a good punch when smoked

Outside of his early mine flowered, making her a small plant overall, I’m happy with my Zkittlez. She’s got super chubby buds that are sticky as hell. Finishing up within the week, no nanners.

I think im going to try the Zkittlez or maybe some GD Purple Or Purple Haze.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth lol

I am currently drying a zkittles auto. Made some impressive (to me) buds. Fat and sticky.
Tried some of the trim which is barely dry and very green and was pleasantly surprised at the potency. Can’t wait to try the properly dry buds in a week or so.

2 Likes

How many seeds can I plant in one 5 gallon fabric pot?

At first i was thinking Zkittlez but after doing some research it’s down to either autoflower zkittlez or autoflower LSD.

I really want to try purple haze but they don’t have any in autoflower and I don’t know enough about growing to try to grow feminized seeds yet.

Pretty sure most will agree on one plant per pot. Cannabis doesn’t play well with others I guess.

3 Likes

I agree :point_up:

That’s what I figured, I know it was a stupid question but I figured whats the harm in asking

@ILGM.Stacy

Definitely 1 plant per pot. You don’t want them competing against each other.

Look up what the root balls look like and see if you think there’s room for 2 :joy:

This was an auto in a 2 gal pot.

Rootball has been washed so is more compact without the soil. Buds were 12-16"

Beautiful