First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

Do you spray your plants with captain jacks or anything else during flowering?

In indoor flowering I only spray if there is a reason to, see bug sign/damage. Outdoor flowering, Capt Jacks weekly or I’ll have every pest there is.

1 Like

To a plant it doesn’t matter for 12/12…

1 Like

Looks hellraiser and covertgrower has you covered.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @OlyBoy98503 @Zee @kellydans @Weedlover1 @SKORPION @Draco1 @anon89489555

What’s good everyone, just wanted to post a little update on the girls. They’re growing extremely fast. I pruned them last Thursday (4 days ago) and are looking fuller already. I’m going to be flipping on Wednesday. I just ordered my second tent 2x2x55 so I can clone these GG4s and then use the new tent to veg out 2 until the other tent is vacant. I’m pretty excited! I could definitely use any help/advice on taking clones as it will be my first time undergoing that process. Here’s what the plants look like now…

I did see a couple fan leaves that had some discoloration on them though. I think it might be a manganese deficiency, what do you guys think?

5 Likes

Looks like magnesium issue. Are you using Cal-mag.

6 Likes

I agree on the mag deficiency.

And when it comes to cloning, you’ll never hear the same method used twice. They all seem to work for those that do it.

Here is how I do it.

2 Likes

You’ll get it figured out,those girls are looking pretty darn good overall to me.Good luck on the rest of the grow.I just got two of the HLGs like the ones you ordered.They look fantastic and I can’t wait to use them on the grow I am just starting today.Dropped seeds for GSC Supreme,LSD ,Critical Mass and some Blueberry CBD for my wife.This is getting to be more fun as Iget better at it but I still am learning something every day it seems .Challenging sometimes but it sure is fun to provide your own medicine. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Yeahman but at the wrong ratio. I just got the Botanicare Cal-Mag in and I’ll be back on track with the next watering

1 Like

Most definitely, thank you

That’s right! I myself am looking into getting the gsc extreme. Definitely tag me if you post about that grow!

1 Like

Plants looking good ! I use about 5 ml per gallon of
Cal-mag on water day only. Thanks for the tag.

3 Likes

Yes, calmag should correct that problem as the others said.

3 Likes

I definitely will.Iam still trying to figure out how to post to this site.I am sort of technically challenged it seems…

1 Like

You’ll get it, I’m still learning a lot too. There’s still plenty of functions I’m not sure how to do, like quote other posts for example. But if you want to create a post, there’s a option to click on the top right hand corner of the home page. It’ll say “New Topic.” Simply press that and boom you’ll start your own

Ya,I figured our how to start a post,but I can’t seem to get how to upload pictures or the grow ticket.May have to have my wife the computer geek to do it.

1 Like

I opened the tent this morning and they just look so beautiful, had to share…

Going to flip tomorrow once I get the new tent in. I need to take clones of these babies first for sure for sure

3 Likes

@NeoGroR this is what I have going on right now. 3 GG4s survived the tent and 1 GG4 came back to life outdoors

1 Like

You’re going to get high

1 Like

Hell yeah that’s what I’m hoping for!