First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

Yes, nothing wrong with adding something else that seems to be missing.

2 Likes

If that doesn’t fix it. Feed her more. I had the same issues. I had to feed a lot heavier to get mine straighten out. In coco that is.

1 Like

Thanks guys :fist:t4:

@Green707Thumb @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

Yoooooo! Pretty freaking excited to grow these puppies!!

5 Likes

When performing a flush you’re supposed to let the sledgehammer sit in the soil for 30-45 min correct? Then flush out with x amount of water. After I put in that water, how long should I wait before I come back and give the plant the water with feed? Just right after or should I wait another 30-45 min?

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts

1 Like

I would think right after would be fine. Have never used sledgehammer though or it’s been so long that I have no recollection of ever using it.

1 Like

Right after is fine.

2 Likes

When I used it I flushed with Sledgehammer and then ran some water through with nutrients. I can’t say that was the right way, but it did get ph back up in soil.

3 Likes

Thank you guys for the quick replies!

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts

1 Like

What’s good everyone, probably don’t have anyone following my thread anymore since I don’t post on it buuuuut if there’s anyone still out there… here’s what it’s looking like in my tents currently!

4x4 - Gorilla Glue - Week 1 of flower

2x4x5 - The 7 (mimosa x The white) Week 2 of Flower

3 Likes

Brother, I am always hiding in plain sight. Outmotherfreakingstanding. Looking good, for sure :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Sure does seem like it! Haha you the man, and thank you kind sir :fist:t4:

1 Like

Just because I don’t always say a lot so, as not to muddy the waters, doesn’t mean that I ain’t reading every post :v:

1 Like

Healthy ladies.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @repins12 @Bulldognuts

What’s going on guys. My tent has been getting warmer these days and the weather outside has been getting colder so I’m not too sure what’s going on… I mean I raised the wattage last week so I understand I intensified the heat, but damn neither light is at full power (2 HLG 300L Rspecs) and when I was growing in the middle of the summer with one HLG full power and a spider farmer 2000, it never got this hot. Sooo I’m wondering if this has anything to do with it…

I can only imagine that with the filter sleeve so filthy, it’s making it very hard for my ac infinity to remove the heat?? I’m hoping fixing my heat problem in my tent is as easy as replacing the filter. I have my tents in the living room and it’s getting to be a real pain watching tv with the tents open getting blasted with those lights…

1 Like

Is the heat in house kicking on. If so maybe close vent in the room that tent is in. Controlling heat and humidity was the main reason that I moved up to 4x8 and started using portable ac and large humidifier. I know that option isn’t always possible. Possibly @Covertgrower and @Oldguy can help out with a solution short of spending money to help control environment.

This is possibly part of issue, it maybe pulling in air that is to warm to help dissipate heat in tent

1 Like

Thank you sir, I appreciate the response. No, the heat isn’t kicking on in here. If anything I still use the ac sometimes, but doesn’t seem to be working either. There was a couple times these last couple days I had the ac on and it was pretty freaking cold in the apartment (69F) but my tent was still at 86F. But yes I do big time want to expand to a bigger tent.

1 Like

You can get replacement filters for those.

Right, and that’s already ordered. Gets here tomorrow. Do you think that could be a factor in my heat issue?

1 Like

Could be part of it but, probably not all of it. Do you have any intake air? You could take the fabric sleeve off and run exhaust and see if that corrects it

1 Like