First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

I don’t follow the rules or a schedule myself. I don’t flush unless I have an issue. I think that I have only had to flush 2 plants, so far. Then again, I never change my res on my Hydro either, unless I see an issue. That’s just what seems to work for me. :v:

2 Likes

On which nutrient line?

1 Like

I used maxi grow and maxi bloom last time and am running Jack’s 321 this time. I believe the maxi powdered nutes were easier for me. Didn’t have to weigh and mix 3 things. I just scooped out the one product and mixed it in. I did and still am using calimagic, hydrogaurd and armor si :v:

2 Likes

Ah okay cool man, thank you for the reply. I’m using FF right now but I feel like from what I’ve seen on this forum, a lot of the more advanced growers have definitely graduated to other lines. And that’s what I’m looking to do after this grow or the next. Still want to get it down with what I’m using right now though.

1 Like

That’s the great thing about here. Every one uses some thing a little different or does things a little different. It helps me to choose what direction I want to try next :grin:

2 Likes

Most definitely, I’ve learned more here than anywhere else. I get most of my ideas of what I want to do in my grow from seeing different things on here.

2 Likes

It looks like the girls are responding quite well to the defoliation and LST done on them earlier in the week.

Gorilla Glue #4

The 7 (Mimosa x The White)
I love the way these are growing, they’re so green and the tent smells tremendous. Big green leaves on these girls.

6 Likes

Uploading: image.jpeg… Organic outdoor oklahoma Gorilla Bilbo by Genehtik seeds Leg me recommend Tad Hussey KIS Organics. Cannibas cultivation and science u tube podcasts He’s done nearly 70 over hour podcasts. You can learn anything you wanna know about growing and misc.

@Covertgrower @Green707Thumb @Bulldognuts @Not2SureYet

What’s up gentlemen, does this look like nitrogen deficiency to you guys?

1 Like

Tough to say really - I see plenty of healthy green, wondering if she’s pH finicky?

You feeding any grow nutes? And how often you watering?

1 Like

Yes sir, I’m giving her FF Big Bloom, FF Grow Big, Boomerang, and Kelp Me Kelp You. Been watering 1.5 gal w the nutes at about 1/3 strength. Once I put her in the 10 gal pot 2 weeks ago, I had to start watering every 2 days. Been going feed - feed - water - feed - feed. On my water days I mix cal mag. And I always make sure to pH to 6.5 as I’m in soil.

1 Like

Isn’t she in veg still? I asked about nutes cuz it looks like the soil balance has tipped and a few water only applications might help restabilize imho

1 Like

Yeah it has a misleading name, but Big Bloom it intended for veg (at least according to the FF schedule) and it’s Tiger Bloom that gets rotated in the mix one they’re in Flower. But still, okay maybe that’s what I need. Some water only days to stabilize.

1 Like

Looks more like magnesium. I would add epsom salt in addition to regular feeding.

3 Likes

Got half a mind to ship you these new bottles of BioBizz homie! I’m weird about FF nutes so I won’t start on that here lmao

I got more for the indoor run😉 - satisfied enough with their benefits on current outdoor, especially terps and overall health

So yea give the grow nutes a rest and see if she likes that - awesome canopy in the works🖖🏼

1 Like

Nice, I think you nailed it. I just looked at the chart I have saved and yup, those leaves look pretty damn close to each other.

2 Likes

Haha I do remember you talking about BioBizz before. Your plants do look amazing, so what bracks?! Send them my way haha

1 Like

How much epsom salt do I add to the feed? And should I continue feeding the way I am or back to just water - feed - water - feed?

4 grams per gallon first feed, then rest of the feeds I would do 1.2 grams. That’s part of the jacks 321 recipe.

1 Like

Hmm, and you think should be fine with the Fox Farms line?