First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

What’s good everyone, finally finished up trimming and jarring the first 2 of 3 plants.
Decent first run so far, the first 2 plants came out to a total of 8 oz 21 grams so far. Doesn’t look like I’m going to hit the pound mark with just the one other plant but I’m still pretty happy with the results. This next grow will just be that much better.

6 Likes

Damn man those are some frosty bud

1 Like

Thank you partner. They’re definitely frosty but I’m not too happy with the density of the buds. Now I have better lights and more knowledge, let’s see what this run holds in store. I’m hyped. This clone is growing faster than its mother. Roots shooting out in the 5 gal already in veg after I transplanted it a week prior. I never noticed that with the ones I had in the first run so I’m excited. Gonna put her in a 10 gal all by herself in my 4x4 and see what she can do.

1 Like

I might recommend letting her fill out the 5gal, normal to have roots pushing the boundaries of their fabric pots after all!

You’re welcome to pot up again if you wanna really max out one plant (wait a bit if you just transplanted a week ago) but id save the space for another plant imho - do you broski! :facepunch:

1 Like

Sounds interesting. On my ongoing first grow they’re in 5 gallons but they’ll be vegged there for ten weeks. Not optimal but oh well

1 Like

Yeahman no doubt I hear you. At this point it’s been two weeks from transplant though. Gonna go get the 10 gal pot or order by this weekend and transplant then. Then it’ll be a solid 17-18 days from last transplant. I’d like to flower this sucker pretty soon so I’m trying to transplant to 10 gal within the next week and then give it another 2-3 weeks veg and flip. It’s already been 63 days from when I cut her from her mom. Been vegging for 7 weeks already so I’m chomping at the bit haha feel me.
And I wanted to add the other plants in the 4x4 as well but they’re just so much smaller than the clone it doesn’t look like it’s gonna work out for them in there. But that’s alright

1 Like

Ten weeks is still is pretty solid amount of time to veg. I mean unless you’re trying to hurry it, I’m not sure

I was under the impression you had transplanted more recently, must have missed that!

Keep High and Carry On

1 Like

This is what the final harvest came out to be:

13 ounces off of 3 plants. I was shy of that pound I really was hoping for but hopefully I can get there next time. Thank you to everyone that helped me get this far!

3 Likes

Congrats. Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like