First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

Congratulations !

2 Likes

Congratulations, and have fun harvesting. Lots of work but lots of fun.

3 Likes

Awesome day for both of us! I harvest today too! You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’m chomping at the bit now! Getting everything ready to chop, wash, then wet trim after!

@Zee that’s right! Very exciting, and that’s pretty cool we’re harvesting the same day. I think you might have the been the very first one to reach out to me on this forum so that’s very cool! :fist:t4: Congrats to you as well!

5 Likes

Congrats. You are now at the fun part :grin:

1 Like

@Dr.Zooted
Hell yeah man…Congrats!
The fun part is next!!!

2 Likes

What’s up everyone, damn have I been busy trimming! Look how the buds that I hung up a week ago look like!

9 Likes

They look good. I am sure will will enjoy them :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on your first harvest!

3 Likes

I’d pack a few bowls o’ dat :fire:

1 Like

Hell yeah! I weighed it out, saw that it was a little over 4 grams. So I said alright, I’ll put away an 8th to see if 1 week cure makes it better (just some personal smoke since it’s from a couple branches I plucked early) and smoke the rest. Well then I thought, ah I wonder if it’ll shrink up, I better put 3.8 or so to see if maybe I end up 3.5 in a week ha I don’t know…
So I hurried up and packed a bowl in the bong and whoa. One hit and I felt real good. Same for my lady! Sat back and after a few min it got heavier, it was awesome! So I took some more out haha, probably have around 3 grams left in the little jar to cure for the week.

2 Likes

Here’s a little update on the outside girls… they got torched this weekend with this heat wave that passed. Poor girls.

1 Like

Update on my clone! And the two other little plants I got going of my new strain! Looking real healthy I love it. I think we’re showing some female parts, am I right? @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts

4 Likes

No doubt about it :ok_hand:

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

Man I opened my tent today and noticed this! Just 10 days after transplanting this clone from a 2 gal pot into a 5 gal pot there’s already roots shooting out the bottom! I’m going to have to transplant her again already!

2 Likes

When did you start that plant?

1 Like

I took this cutting 60 days ago now. Took a good 12 days to root and now really taking off

1 Like

Plants are looking good! Thanks

1 Like

Thanks man, going to put her in a 10 gal in a week and then she’s going into the 4x4 by herself under 2 HLG 300L Rspecs. Very excited to see how she grows under all that. Then hoping to add a supplemental light in flower.

1 Like