First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

Agreed with all of the above. Lookin good, for sure :+1:

1 Like

@Zee @Bulldognuts @repins12

That makes me feel real good about my work! Much thanks! I truly freaking love growing marijuana !!

4 Likes

@DankBank22 here’s my grow bro

1 Like

Thank you Sir!!!

1 Like

Oh man…dehumidifier!
I was looking for one for my drying tent.

1. Thanks to COVID…everyone and their dog is a farmer now.
  2. I couldn’t find a decent one for under $250…I just couldn’t do it hahah
1 Like

Dang @Dr.Zooted
Your plants look freakin awesome man, congrats homie, nice job!

1 Like

I couldn’t either, but I bought one.

2 Likes

Hahahah nice!
They had some really cool ones. Those adjustable ones are through the roof in price.
Def gonna have one this time next year!

1 Like

Look for the amount of water it removes from the air in 24 hours. (That’s how they’re rated) I have a 70pint one. I recommend getting one as large as you can afford. It’s better to have the ability to remove more water in a hurry then stabilize, then running constantly for 2 weeks and never make any progress. @DankBank22

2 Likes

Thanks man, yeah defiantly!
I know exactly what your talking about!!
I kept reading reviews and threads and finally came across a site that explains exactly what you just said…pulls X amount of moisture during 24hrs.
Got about 2 more months before I need one again, so…saving now haha.

2 Likes

Lmao you ain’t kidding! I’ve noticed A LOT of people want to farm now. I’ve gotten pretty lucky every time I go to the shop it’s right after they’ve gotten new shipments though ha. Both times I went for soil they had told me how the 2-3 weeks prior they were completely dry because everyone has been coming in and getting soil to grow ha. And about the Dehumidifier, I realized that I didn’t need it lol. My levels do stay in the 50-60 range average sometimes lower and never much more than 64 or so

2 Likes

And I appreciate that partner

1 Like

What were your levels at before you purchased your Dehumidifier?

Well that’s def a steady environment good job on that! Yeah the store inventories have been an issue here as well! I literally couldn’t even find one of those $2 starter pots for a seedling!
Finally just found one in my attic!

1 Like

Well, I lived in a different state. It was a rainforest, so 100% humidity a lot more than it was lower. When I first plugged it in, it ran NON-STOP for 3 weeks.

Michigan does need a dehumidifier too, but not nearly on that level. We do get up to 90% RH, but that’s only in summer. Lake Michigan is a huge factor in our humidity levels, and weather in general.

1 Like

Haha that’s all bad, but I’m glad you were able to find one. And thank you sir, the AC infinity T6 sure does help control the environment well

1 Like

Damn! 3 weeks, yeah I can see where you definitely had no choice but to buy one. I’m lucky I did some more research before I spent around $200 on one.

I’m over here in Cali just far enough from the water to not get too humid. Levels outside don’t reach much higher than 75% in the middle of the night

2 Likes

Good morning/afternoon my fellow growers/smokers! Time to do an update on my girls.

Indoor

I defoliated again this past Thursday and the plants are looking pretty bushy up top. I added a trellis to the tent as well (pardon the rookie mistake, I know it looks hella janky looking. I already ordered a tent specific net with hooks for next time) … My clones that I took the Thursday before last aren’t looking too hot. I took 1 out of the peet bag yesterday to check for roots but there weren’t any. The bags are pretty wet too. I think too wet. I dried them off with a paper towel and made sure to dry the tray too. @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower maybe one of you can help me get them to root and not die? Any suggestions? Is it too late to put them in a propagation tray? I’m posting pics of earlier today below.

Week 2 Day 3 of Flower

Clone Cuttings: cut 10 days ago

Outdoor

The runt is starting to flower already! It’s looking extremely healthy and beautiful, not the biggest though. My Candyjack is doing much better now too. Been giving her solely water and she’s coming back! All green leaves.

A little something I found growing on my little Candyjack eating her up!

1 Like

Here are some pictures of what the clone looked like when I pulled her out yesterday.
@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts

1 Like

@registereduser here’s my journal and ha nice I see you already found it @TLC

1 Like