First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

What’s up everyone! First time growing God’s amazing gift to us, maryjane, and I’m as excited as shit! I’m so passionate about this I went off and quit my job to learn as much as I can and try to grow the best tree that I can. (Some may say, “Damn what a dummy!” but I hope not. :grimacing:) I’m extremely passionate about marijuana and I have a mother who suffers from TM (Transverse Myelitis) that I hope to be able to get off all the pills she’s on and switch over to marijuana products instead. My marijuana products. I just want to help her, and I think it would be dope as shit if I could help other people too… and get zooted in the process too! Shiii sounds good to me. Ha anyways I’ve been coming to this forum for about a month now and been learning a lot here … along from doing my reading as well of course… but you guys have been helping me a lot so I thought it would be cool to make my own journal and see if any of y’all would like to tag along and see what I can do for my first time and future grows too!

@Nickgrows @Hellraiser @kellydans @Zee @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @Weedlover1 @OlyBoy98503 @SKORPION @BRFarming420

Using a Vivosun tent 48x48x80 for veg and flower. I am on day 34 of the grow. Started out with four GG4 plants and after a couple weeks one of the girls wasn’t making it so I took her outdoor and let my father grow her at his place. So now currently have three GG4 plants in my tent. And just today I picked up a clone of CandyJack from my buddy and planted her outdoor at my parents as well. The runt from the 4 indoor took off outdoor.

Here is my set up indoor with 1 Spider Farmer 1000 and 1 Spider Farmer 2000

What the GG4 plants look like currently

Here is what the runt looked like on June 24th when I put her outdoor full time

And this is what she’s looking like today! She grew 5 3/4 inches in just over a week after starting at 6 inches. This is after not growing at all for two weeks as well.

And last but not least, here is the CandyJack

Covered them up and left them like this

Definitely open to any comments, concerns, opinions, critique etc… I’m here to learn!

11 Likes

Not a bad start looking good so far, already further along that many make it at the beginning.

2 Likes

And this is after I let other people in my garden my first two weeks who had “experience” put their hands in and almost killed them. Someone put hydrogen peroxide in the soil and I just trusted them… never again. After that I decided I better really hit the books and research as much as I can so I can make judgement calls myself or ask on here! Once I discovered this forum thanks to @Nickgrows then I was able to take back over my own garden lol. Feels good that they’re doing so well and under my doing, my hands haha.

6 Likes

You are off to a great start! Your runt is about to get huge with the right plant food! Are those 7gallon pots?

And the clone is looking good too! When was she transplanted?

But why are you covering them up? I wouldn’t cover them up. I try to get max direct sunlight. But them again, Oly isn’t known for being a “max direct sunlight” kind of a place😂. If I was going to take the time to place covers on them, I’d probably just place them next to a wall for partial shade during the day.

2 Likes

Thank you! And well shoot, Pops was like you told me it’s my plant (the runt) I’m going to do what I want with it (which is only water it… he’s hella old and just wants to do what he did a couple times in the 70s…lol) So I doubt it’ll see any food. I honestly don’t know what size pot they are, my pops just had two the same size in the backyard that he wasn’t using. And well I figured it would help protect them because they’re clones, but yeah you’re right. I sprayed them today so I should just uncover them

2 Likes

Set to watch. Excellent decision with your mom. I started growing for the wife. She nearly twice as a result of opioids. She has been off them for a couple of years now. I’m liking your enthusiasm. Good luck :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! And I’m sorry to hear that, I have two friends of mine who have passed away due to opioids. I hate them.

5 Likes

Legal poison, they have a place for helping people but the greed of pharmaceutical companies and others have killed many.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! Your plants are looking great. Set to watch, Good luck moving forward.

2 Likes

Great start, you have a plan, and great purpose! Set to watch, happy growing!

1 Like

Happy growing! I grow for migraines that I have when I eat too much gluten. Sometimes even when I don’t.
It’s also for the better half, helps her anxiety.

5 Likes

Time and a place for hydrogen peroxide but you need to know what you’re doing when using it. Welcome to the forum. Looks like a great start,
Set to follow.

1 Like

Hmmmm I eat a lot of gluten maybe that isehat is up with my headaches lately.

1 Like

That’s absolutely right, it’s all about greed. It’s a damn shame. Just a couple days ago I was watching this documentary on Vice that was on ex NFL players and their use of medical cannabis to help with problems such as CTE. And the guys were saying how they’re on almost 10 different prescriptions for almost 10 different problems (Pain, Depression, Loss of Appetite etc) and some of the problems were caused from the other pills they needed to take! Ridiculous. But what ended up being their ultimate cure? Marijuana. Some good ol dope to smoke. They all raved how it literally replaced all of their medications and they felt BETTER than what the pills would do for them. And it’s FREAKING natural!

2 Likes

@kellydans @Zee thank you guys! I’m proud of the girls so far! And very cool, you guys helped me out earlier in their life so I figured maybe you’d like to see how they turned out

2 Likes

That’s right! I personally have sciatica and that hurts like a mother so I’m definitely growing to self medicate as well. Have to try and stay high not feel pain in my back. Actually that’s a part of the reason as to why I quit my job is because I was starting to get back spasms at work every day. I’m a metal stud framer and I hang drywall and hanging drywall over my head was just not the business for me anymore… so very happy growing it is for me!
And hell yeah, a happy wife is a happy life right!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Glad to have you here. And yes, that’s what I’ve come to realize. But I’m not too sure I’m going to be continuing that practice at all. Definitely learned not to let anyone else put their hands in my garden though. Made me step it up and do my homework.

It was something I read, so I tried it, and 80% successfully stopped them. Still have some on occasion, that are unexplainable.
I do eat small amounts in hopes that I lose my allergy. I really love pizza. Being honest I haven’t found a gluten free substitute that compares really. For anything.

Cannabis for the treatment of migraines has a lot of research behind it, and it’s starting to expand a bit.

My back isn’t the best either, and it does help it quite a bit. I’m not nearly as worse off as some though.

1 Like

Doing great from what I can see,I’m only on my 5th grow so still learning too.Good luck@Dr Zooted

1 Like

I just realized what you said haha, where exactly is Oly?

1 Like