Hello and thanks for having me here. I am a first time grower living in the South of France. I planted an 8 Ball Kush and a Tropicanna Banana back in the Spring. They are in large grow pots on a terrace that gets a lot of sun. The weather here has been very odd this year and this morning we had torrential rain, I managed to get them inside but not before one large branch broke. I have strapped it up, applied honey and am waiting to see if it will hold as it had a huge cola on it.
My question relates to harvest, I would like to try and do this sooner rather than later as a. the weather is very mixed and b. I have to go away for a couple of weeks so if you could be very kind and try and tell me how far off harvest I am it would be greatly appreciated. I will post a picture of both plants and a couple of buds. I have been checking the trichomes and they are milky but not amber yet and the Tropicana Banana still looks a way off but I may be wrong. Normally the weather here is good until late October and though we are on red alert for flooding today it looks as if the sun will come back in a couple of days but in the mean time I will keep them indoors . Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, the whole process has been wonderful but I dont want to mess things up at the last moment.
The first 2 photos are the 8 Ball Kush and the second 2 the Tropicana Banana.