First time grower in flowering stage.....I think!

Awesome, thanks again!

2 Likes

@NavyVet420 did you change your name from NOOBIE?

1 Like

@imSICKkid Yup :grin: couple weeks back.

1 Like

Pulled the ol’ switcharoonie on me ehhh? Your profile pic looked the same. I was like.where the heck did DOOBIE go?!?! Wins BOTM and just bounced lmao hahahaha

1 Like

Bwahahahaha, y’all stuck with me til I win BOM Hall of Fame :joy::joy::joy::joy:. When I originally joined, I had no plans on staying, assumed this forum was like most. This name really represents me 100%.

1 Like

Good morning NavyVet420. I was thinking a lot last night about the potting mistake I made!! Do think I could cut the bottom off of that plastic pot and set it into a five gallon pail and hopefully not disturb the roots? Or, are they even too sensitive for a maneuver like that? I could care less about the pots they are in right now!!

2 Likes

I see no reason why that would stress the plant, you aren’t disrupting the root structure, like you would with traditional repotting. If the plant is rootbound, this will help that also. If possible, do after watering, so the soil hold shape. I would cut bottom off with a dremel and cut off wheel. Then cut up one side, now hold pot and place into bigger pot/bag. Fill dirt around original container. Pack it tight but not too tight.

Slowly pull apart there you cut it and slowly pull up. The original pot should slide right out and PRESTO a stress free transplant.

2 Likes

Perfect, I’m gonna try sometime today! I’ll let you know how it went. Cause I know you’re super concerned!!:joy::joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I know I had read trew journal b4 I rememberd

1 Like