First time grower in flowering stage.....I think!

White Widow auto
Sprouted on April 15 (47 days ago)
PH: 7
No run off-watering every other day
HydroplanetTM Grow Light Fixture HPS 150W - on 14 hours, off 10 hours
Approx. 2x3 grow tent
Temperature 70-75 degrees F
Humidity 40-45%
Miracle grow dirt
1/2 gallon pot
About to add “Nectar for the gods” Nutes for first time.

Not sure what we are doing and what we are seeing! Does this look normal for 47 day old sprout. Is this plant not very full or will it fill in more? Is it too late to transplant to bigger pot??? Will it harm the plant? Does the stem look ok?

1 Like

I would definitely transplant I will tag you in my wwa grow there about same age its growing as big as that pot will let it

1 Like

Definitely starting to flower I’m not sure if repotting during g flower is a great idea some one will be along soon with more experience

Awesome, thank you Cyle 1. Not sure what WWA grow means but I’m sure it will be helpful! How big of a pot to transplant into? 1 gallon ice cream bucket ok?

Def need bigger pot but with it going into flower, I wouldn’t chance it. Go with what you got and learn for next grow.

1 Like

I’m growing white widdow autos too!!

1 Like

Hitting the brakes! So don’t re-pot then?

1 Like

NO do t repot

1 Like

To late into flower

1 Like

Same, all my experience is WWA. I have a journal as well. 5 gal minimun for outdoor grow, 3 for indoor. Fabric bags are your best bet if growing in soil.

1 Like

Autos don’t respond to stress like photo plants do.

1 Like

I started mine in there final pots

1 Like

5 Gallon

I started 2 straight in 7 gal grow bags and had a perfect success rate. I also do the seed in medium in solo cups and transplant about 10 days after sprout. Fabric bags allow for drainage, air pruning of the roots and oxygen to permeate the soil from all sides.

No chance of repotting then? We have three plants and the other two are shorter. I’d love to give the roots more space to spread out! Just like that there were flowers and I guess we waited too long.:cry:

1 Like

Are the grow bags on Amazon for next time?

1 Like

Yea, the stress would probably stop all further development. With autos, you are squeezing a normal 6 month grow cycle into about 3 months. With what you got, you are probably about a week into flower, maybe 1.5 weeks at most. You still have 4-6 weeks for those buds to fill in. You probably wont get an award winning haul off this plant but if it’s your first grow and you get it to harvest, it will feel like an award winning harvest to you. Congrats for getting it this far along!

1 Like

Yes, I got (5) 7 gal grow bags for like 12 bucks shipping. This will be my 2nd season on my bags and they look to survive a few more.

Thank you so much Navy Vet and God bless for your service!

2 Likes

Your very kind. I will follow along with this thread. If you need to tag someone, use the @ symbol before the name- @Kbob. Please read my journals, they might offer help. I’m here if you need anything, except indoor growing advice and photo period plants (doing my first one right now and she has me all kinds of confused).

I don’t know what equipment you have but if you don’t already have the following:

A digital PH meter
A digital PPM/TDS meter (Pounds per million/Total disolved solids)

We can discuss the importance of those items later.

1 Like