First time Grower- I thought this was gonna be easy

@Rick3 …but DE Diatomaceous Earth isn’t listed (@Aquaponic_Dumme)

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @FloridaSon thanks for the advice, have some family coming over for easter so gonna wait till everyone leaves and begin flowering… Hope nobody finds an egg in there.

5 Likes

OMG Thank you

@Oldstoner @kabongster @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon Hey guys i was looking at my girls this morning and i noticed one of the plants is starting to develop 11 leafs, is that rare or is that normal for a Fem WW? I don’t have any pictures but i can get some this afternoon it just shocked me cause i thought 7 leafs were about as high as the go…as we all know this is my first time growing so this might be a stupid question. Thanks for the feed back.

3 Likes

Eleven fingered leaves are quite common, don’t worry. :relaxed:

3 Likes

To me it’s a sign of a healthy plant…

3 Likes

@raustin dang, i thought i had a great white buffalo.

2 Likes

Lol, every time I read one of your posts, it’s in the voice of Butters! I love that. :grin:

3 Likes

@raustin hahah then i should start every post with “aw hamburgers” and end it with “I’m gonna get grounded”

6 Likes

Yes, you should! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Stll wanting to know who’s your bottom bi+c#!

LMAO

3 Likes

Hahaha @Swiss I agree with @FloridaSon sign of a healthy and happy plant :wink:

2 Likes

@FloridaSon in true butters fashion i’d have to say “Kim Kardashian”

5 Likes

Hahaha @raustin I thought i was the only one who did the voice thing in my head hahaha too funny :joy:

3 Likes

It’s impossible not to do, right? :joy::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

Exactly lol :joy:

2 Likes

lu lu lu i got some apples, lu lu lu i got some grapes lu lu lu i got some white widow and its gonna be great!

6 Likes

@Swiss rotflmao

ROFLMAO!! :grin::joy::rofl:

I love Butters. I even named my dog Butters.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @FloridaSon Hey fellers, gonna start the flowering stage tomorrow, i am pretty amped, i will have the girls in a 32X32X63 grow room with a charcooal filter/inline fan hooked up above the light with an additional fan at the base of the tent, i am using a 150w hps light for (4) plants, i know its gonna be hard to control temperature, but does anyone know what ideal temp I will be shooting for or any advice going into this stage? Thanks

3 Likes