First time Grower- I thought this was gonna be easy

And then some. Inform him the water evaporates not the buds.

2 Likes

Did he put it in the small jars? They all look full now and didn’t in the first pic.

1 Like

I put it in the jars where’s there room he returned it with the jars more crammed but a lot less bud in the big jar. I deff think he took some overall.

That sucks I steer clear of shady people at all costs.

I don’t trust ANYBODY around my weed. Period.

Well it was either that or let it all go bad so I didn’t really have a choice. Hopefully karma catches up.

3 Likes

Once your buds are dry enough to jar, they don’t lose much more mass. Sucks you don’t have someone you can trust.

Sorry it took me so long. Connection problems…

1 Like

Whats up everybody. Long time no talk. I am on my second batch, did 2 GSCE and 1 WW… Holy crab cakes my GSCE exploded i org had 4 plants but had to take one out due to room. The GSCE took over. I am 5 weeks into flowering and my GSCE are 3’7" tall i am completely out of room and i tried bending them and one of the cola snapped in half so i think i am little past that right now… it seems the very top of some will not be as thick cause its surpassed the light. its a jungle in there.

Just a couple pics i thought you guys might like @FloridaSon @raustin @blackthumbbetty @Oldstoner @Countryboyjvd1971

8 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Hell yeah, Butters!

Damn I can’t get that voice to stop sounding in my head when I see your avatar!! Lmao

Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

Perfect title for my first post and my first grow.
Hope im doing this right. Purchased autos called islandchill (not from ilgm)planted in December 2020 in organic soil indoors temp 78F good ventilation and lights 8n 5 gal buckets with drilledholes. Think they should’ve flowered by now with lights 20/4

the one on right came from a seed. U
autos on left. Water and soil ph tested weekly. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any advice. New to forumposting.