First time grower. I am lost

Hi and thank you in advance for anyone that can help me
First time grower.
Auto flower gorilla glue
Growing 5 seeds outdoors
Germinated theM and put them in a small pot on May 8
From what I read the flowering (meaning I see pistils) started around July 4
Today is 8/6
The instructions said it takes 10 weeks so is it 10 weeks from flowering? The pictures are from 7/4 and from a few days ago. Are these done or do I have another 3 weeks?
Thanks for any advice.

2 Likes

Your lady looks fine! And yes, you should still have a few weeks left…imo. She should fatten up now.
Mind you, I’m not an expert with autoflower, but this one is not ready, afaik. :nerd_face:

1 Like

In the future, use separate pots. They will be much happier and grow more vigorously.
Did you use a pesticide spray or something? Wondering about the spots I see on some of the upper leaves.
Flower time starts with visible pistils. Some sellers give time to maturity but most use flower time convention.
I have to also ask. Do you ph the water? Are you feeding them? You may want to provide some support for the taller buds. Hate to see them get blown over.

3 Likes

Thank you for the replies. No pesticides. Just regular water from the hose and rain water. I just started adding Dr Earth Bloom Booster
I would love to spread it out but I live in a very dense area in NYC and neighbors are on top of me. I have to hide it every 10 days when the landscaper comes. Plus we told my mother In law it is my daughters school project (even though she hasn’t had school since the country shut down) and she probably watered it in the beginning and maybe over watered it.

2 Likes

You do what ever makes it work. I like the school project alibi. I am not a plant disease / deficiency pro but it appears the spots may be calcium / magnesium deficiency. It is common in plants about their age.
CalMag can be added to your water / feed routine.
Maybe you will find this useful Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed Easy

2 Likes

Like Beardless mentioned, one plant, one pot. A single plant in a No.3-5 pot would probably yield more than 5 plants in the same container. You’re stressing the plants out.

You can hide your plants with silk flowers and plastic fake fruit. Blackberry bushes actually resemble cannabis, but I’ve seen them literally kill other plants so I can’t say for sure if they’re safe to grow immediately next to cannabis.

Next year just grow one or two plants and you’ll be okay. Stay safe. We’re in the same area. I’m not sure we even have laws anymore, but if we do they aren’t friendly towards us.

1 Like

Way too many like that. My little state is illegal surrounded by legal states. Makes perfect sense to promote illegal activity within the state and encourage interstate transportation.

And it’s not like people can even move to a state in order to gain the freedom to grow because the laws keep changing, usually towards a restrictive licensed-producer/dispensary-only model.

1 Like

Welcome to here, a few good sunny weeks and the trichomes will do nice things, it will (neighbour alert) start smelling like ganga though but you should get quite potted when you have a smoke up :upside_down_face:

1 Like