First time grower here seeds just starting to sprout out of the ground

I’m in a 2x4 closet using coco loco mixed with coco brick and perlite I will be using the flora trio with cal mag plus posting pictures soon but how often should I water these girls if just starting to sprout from dirt some not sprouting yet

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hopefully everything looks ok

Get a squirt bottle and give them 15 -20 squirts around the plant not on it twice a day! Once they become seedlings ( after the third node grows) move your circle of spraying out to where leaf tips are!
Welcome to ILGM forum man!

4 Likes

I do it different, I wet the soil really well before planting the seed and for the most part, ignore it for a week or so. The soil will slowly dry out from the top down and by letting it do so the roots need to search out the moisture. At least that’s my theory, and I avoid overwatering them that way.

3 Likes

Thank you both and I have the mars hydro sp3000 I have the light about 20" away from plants is that ok

I may just be wanting them to grow faster but is this where I should be at 5 days old ?

4 Likes

Looks good. They seem a bit slow for the first few weeks as they develop their root systems.
They usually start to show noticeable growth after that.
And belated welcome.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Thank u I got my mars hydro sp3000 about 18-20" away at about 30% does that sounds good as well I’m new to all this lol and 2 of my plant havent sprouted at all yet and I’m 5 days in planted them all same time are they bad or still should I wait?

1 Like

The late starters could still pop up.
But if I didn’t see anything in another day or 2 I’d be taking a careful peek at the seed.
:v:

4 Likes

Mars 3000sp sounds like a beast? But is it, how many watts and does it have reflectors on it? I have used Vipar Spectra 600 and ran them at 36 inches when plants are that small and lowered as they matured. It is the intensity of LED where you need to worry, also put your hand at plant level to feel for too much heat, but it is still the intensity of LED that will create issues if not right height!

The lights supposed to be pretty good dont feel hot

1 Like

Looking good I think 7 days old

1 Like

12 days old

1 Like

When should I start feeding ?

Started LST today guys hopefully all looks well what pk booster should I get to use with the flora trio nutrients or what’s ur opinion on even needing it? I check the ph of my water when feeding but that’s it.

1 Like